Status: Will be updated regularly

Only Love Can Heal A Broken Heart

Chapter Five

Aimee dragged me against my will to Madame Belle’s dress shop in Hogsmeade, where I faced hours of trying on dress after dress. She picked out a few hundred for herself to try on and went into the dressing rooms. I reluctantly chose a few to try on and followed her in.

“What do you think Mona?”, she knocked on my cubicle so I opened it to find her in a short, ice blue dress that ruffled and finished above the knee. The bodice was covered in beads and she looked beautiful.

“Wow. Aimee you look great! You have to get it!” I gushed

“Yeah I think I will. I figured a long dress would look weird with my short hair so..”

I could tell she was really pleased with the dress. I, however, spent ages trying on multiple dresses and showing Aimee, who shook her head at each one.

“You look nice in all of them, but they’re just average” she admitted

The last dress I had left to try on was a deep red. I opened the door for Aimee to tie up the back. I turned around to face her and she squeaked.

“THAT! That is the one!! You have to get it!”. Looking at my reflection, I had to admit that the dress was perfect for me. I hope George would like it. We bought our dresses then left the shop to get shoes and accessories. I found a pair of simple red satin heels and matching clutch. Aimee bought sparkly silver heels and a silver sequin bag to match.

We walked back to the castle with our massive bags, but happy. We left dinner early as we were tired and lounged in the common room with the twins. I rested my head on George’s shoulder and closed my eyes. When I opened them George gently kissed my lips. I smiled at him until I saw Angelina watching me. My smile disappeared completely. George noticed and his arm wrapped protectively around me. I felt safe with him, however hard Angelina glared at me. George was mine and we were happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aimee's dress- http://www.sherrihill.com/2535.htm
Ramona's dress- http://www.morilee.com/Quinceaneravizcaya/dressint.php?idves=87007&idcat=4&idscat=&npic=51&npag=1

sorry I haven't updated in aaages. I've had exams :P
subscribe and comment please <3