Stuck in the Moment. Dead at the Scene.

Chapter Thirty-Three

Valentine's day. I hate this day. All it is, is a commercial holiday and for Nick and I, it's been a month since we started dating. Mom, Johnny and the rude crew went back to Georgia the day after they spilled the news. I love my mom, but right know, we're at odds with each other. I hate it.

I was pulled out of my trance when Nick came running into my room. He jumped onto my bed and tackled me, covering me in kisses in the process.

"Well, that was a nice hello." I laughed.

"Yeah, I figured I'd try something new. So, I kind of got you something for V-Day." He replied.

"I made you something since I'd didn't really know what to get you." I said.

He handed me a box. I bit my lip and opened it. Inside of the box was a beautiful heart charm bracelet. He had even gotten the first charm for me. It was a four leaf clover.

"When I saw that, I instantly thought of you. I know we had said no big presents, but I knew it'd be perfect for you."

"I love it Nick. Help me put it on." I replied. He took the bracelet from me and closed it around my wrist. I smiled then got up to get his present.

"Mine is just a little something." I said hand it to him. Inside the bag I had handed him was a mixed cd, chocolate, and a stuffed animal.

"I love it." Nick said. He kissed me and then we decided to listen to the cd.

It had gotten pretty cold in my room so we were cuddled up in my blanket.

"Hadley?" He asked.

"Yeah?.."

He hesitated, "Never mind."

I sighed and just snuggled deeper into his chest. I fell asleep like that. It's gotten to the point where I can't sleep without him being beside me. That's kind of sad, isn't it?..