Stuck in the Moment. Dead at the Scene.

Chapter Thirty-Four

"Hadley, we're almost done with recording and everything." Dad said.

It's the beginning of April. I'm almost done with school. I can't wait to graduate on June 1st.

"That's cool. I am going to be able to finish school, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I told you that you'd be able to." He said. I just nodded.

"Dad, I'm thinking about getting another tattoo."

"Really? What kind and where?" He asked.

I pointed to the small of my back, "I want a Death Bat..thats it for now.."

"Okay."

"Really?" I asked surprised he'd go for another tattoo.

"Yes, really. Quit acting so surprised about things." He laughed.

I just rolled my eyes, "Nick is coming over in a little while."

"Behave. I have to go do some stuff for the band." Dad said. I just nodded.

Dad ended up leaving after that conversation and Nick showed up ten minutes later.

"Hey baby doll." Nick said as he walked into the house. I smiled and then kissed him.

"We have the whole house to ourselves." I said.

"I love how your dad trusts us."

"Me too."

Nick and I sat down on the couch to watch The Lost Boys. The movie hadn't even been on ten minutes before Nick's lips were attached to mine.

"You are the most amazing girl I've ever met." Nick said as he pulled away from me.

"Well you're the most amazing boy." I replied.

"I love you Hadley."

I bit my lip to suppress my smile, "I love you too."

We went back to watching the movie and then started making out again. It started getting hot and heavy before long.

I climbed on his lap and straddled him. He moved his lips to my neck. I moaned in pleasure as he bit my neck lightly. That boy has no idea what he does to me.

"Your room?" he asked taking a breath. I just nodded and got off his lap then followed him up to my room. We continued what we started and before I knew it, all of our clothes were on the floor. Funnily enough, this is the first time we've had sex.

"You sure?" Nick asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I replied before he slipped himself inside me.

The next hour was the most amazing time I've had in forever. Nick wasn't like any of the other guys..he wasn't like Alan or Jason. He took the time to find out what I, liked and I loved that about him.

"I think that's the most amazing sex I've ever I had." I said laughing. Nick's arms were wrapped around me and my head was on his chest.

"Yeah, for me too."

It was quiet for a few minutes.

"Hads, what's going to happen to us when you graduate?"

I looked up at him, "I don't know. I hope we'll stay together.I might not leave California if you and I are still together."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm in love with you Nick. I've never actually felt this way about anyone. It kind of scares me."

"Don't be scared..I don't ever want to hurt you." He said kissing my temple.

"I don' think you will."

The next moment was something I'll never forget. Remember the conversation dad and I had about sex when I was in Georgia? Yeah, throw that out the window.

"HADLEY MARIE JANSEN!" Dad yelled as he was standing in the door way. See, Nick and I were to lazy to get redressed, so we were both still naked under my sheets.

I looked up at my dad with a deer in the headlights look.

"Get dressed and then get out." He said to Nick. Dad walked out and then we both got dressed.

"Why is he so pissed?" Nick asked.

I shrugged, "Maybe because he caught us? I don't know."

I followed Nick out of my room, but Dad stopped me from following Nick downstairs.

"Stay." He commanded. He was majorly pissed and that's something I never wanted my dad to be when I was around. He has a bad temper. I heard the front door shut as Nick walked out of the house.

"What happened to behave? Hmm?" Dad asked.

"Dad, what happened to "I don't care as long as you use condoms?" What about that?" I asked.

"I do care Hadley. Nick is Gene's son. He's just like him. I just don't want you to get hurt."

"Dad, Nick loves me. Okay? The boy is in love with me and I'm in love with him. Just trust me, okay?"

"I do trust you, but I don't ever want to walk into a room and see you to in bed like that ever again. Do I make myself clear?" Dad asked looking down at me with his signature glare. I was afraid of that glare.

"Yes dad."

"Okay, good. Oh and because of all of this, you're getting put on birth control."

I rolled my eyes, "I already am on birth control."

"Really?"

I nodded, "Yeah, when Nick and I started talking about having sex, I went and got put on it. So we're covered and I'm done talking about this with you."

"Yeah, I agree. I love you."

"I love you too, dad." I replied hugging him.