Stuck in the Moment. Dead at the Scene.

Chapter Thirty-Five

Graduation is in a week. Prom was last night. It was amazing. Nick went with me and we partied afterwards. I didn't drink or anything though, but Nick did. I had to drive him home.

He made me stay with him.

"Ugh.." I heard him groan. I had to bite my lip to stifle my laughter.

"That's what you get for drinking so much, babe." I said. He opened his eyes and glared at me.

"There's a glass of water and some Advil on your nightstand."

He nodded then I walked out of his room. I walked downstairs where Gene and Sophie were sitting on the couch.

"Did he finally wake up?" Gene asked.

"Yeah, he has hangover."

"Serves him right." Sophie said. I just laughed.

A few minutes later Nick walked down the stairs full dressed and wide awake.

"Feel better?" I asked.

"Yeah, thanks." He replied.

We ate breakfast and then he drove me home.

"I love you." Nick said kissing me bye.

"I love you too. I'll see you later."

I watched him drive out of my yard and down the road.

Dad came out onto the porch.

"You have it bad for that boy, don't you?" He asked.

"Yeah, Nick isn't like the other guys. He's pretty amazing." I replied.

I walked into the house and up to my room. I took a shower and then logged onto myspace. I haven't been on there in forever. I had a message from Jason. He said he missed me. I wrote back that I had moved on and I was dating someone. He then called me a slut. Nice, huh?