The Magic's Close, but We're Far Away

Prologue

Have you ever wondered who your soul mate is? And how you’ll know when you find them? Those aren’t easy questions to answer. You’ll just know who it is when they appear into your life. You can’t go looking for your soul mate. And if you do, you won’t find them. They come into your world at the most random, unexpected time and turn your life upside down. They make you begin to question every simple thing you once knew. When they’re around, you lose control of your heart and it begins to do crazy things to you. It makes you smile uncontrollably and you lose function of your tongue creating a jumbled mess when you start to speak. When they move close to you, slowly, and you can smell them, you become intoxicated and dizzy with their scent. It takes every ounce in your weak, trembling body to not wrap yourself tightly around them. But you want to. And they want you to do so as well. You may not see it, but every feeling that’s happening to you, is happening to them. You may not realize who your soul mate is at first. But when you spend night after night awake thinking of them, and every waking moment day dreaming of them, you’ll know.

That’s what this story is about. Soul mates. Sarah and Larz. They go through everything. From being strangers, sharing secrets and laughs, kisses, suicide attempts, and...well, I’ll just stop there for now. So let’s begin. Starting with Sarah...
♠ ♠ ♠
Just the prologue!
Comments!?
LOVE! <3