The Magic's Close, but We're Far Away

Larz

Larz Conwell. He was probably the worlds most modest seventeen year old you could meet. He had devilish good looks, but never acknowledged it or flaunted it. He had green eyes that put the greenest of meadows to shame and had the whole black, swoopy, “emo” hair. He was tall, skrawny and showed off his long legs with the tightest possible skinny jeans; usually embellished with one of many studded belts. Larz played bass guitar drums and could do screaming vocals. He was a very outgoing and sociable person, but had his quiet moments where you would find him with his ipod shoved into his ears. He had a lot of quiet time to himself because he too, resided in a small town. Kinston. Right beside Goldsboro.
Larz was not like most seventeen year olds. He didn’t want to just hook up with some random hot chick. He wanted to fall in love. And he did. Once. With Geraldine. She was the typical High School hottie, cheerleader who had a thing for the boys with long hair and bad boy looks. He thought they would last forever. But she broke his heart after 2 years. For the few passing months, Larz seemed to become more distant and not as open as he used to be. He resulted in more quiet time then he used to.
Larz slowly but surely opened himself back up to his fiends and family around him. Just not girls or his dad. His parents were divorced and his mother lived in Atlanta, Georgia. Larz’s dad was forgetful and impatient. He often yelled at Larz for looking the way he did and would shout things like “faggot” and “good-for-nothing.” It was hard for Larz to not move to Georgia with his mom, but after he returned to normal after the break-up, he decided to re-start his life brand new and wanted to move in with his mom. After the date was set for him to move, he found her...Sarah. The girl he was sure to be with for the rest of his life, even though he had never even met her yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the second main character, Larz.
Comments?
LOVE! <3