Status: My Masterpiece

Take Off Your Colours

Three.

"Isn't this just the cutest sight? Alex is all alone... Where's Milo?" a voice said from behind the tree. I turned just enough to see who was talking.

"Lexie."

"Yes, hun? I have to say, you look cute today." she said, inviting herself on my lap. She wore a mini shirt with a tight black tank top and a thong. I could unzip my pants and fuck her just like that.

"So, tonight, my parents are going to be gone and I hate being lonely. Would you stay the night and make me feel good?" she whispered, moaning the word 'good'.

"I don't know, Lex." I said. To be honest, that was true. I didn't know if I was up for a casual fuck. She's really good - which makes me wonder how she has such skills - but something bugged me.

"Well, I could tell you what would be in store..." she said, moving so we were face to face. "We'd be finding out just how easy it is to stay warm when naked." Lexie whispered. She grinded her body against mine, turning me on majorly. "And then, I would unzip your pants and take you in my mouth..."

"Sold!" I choked out. She's a bitch. Why? Cause she's a whore but she likes me and I just want fucks - not a girlfriend. And she gave me a boner during school hours purposly.

"Come to my house at 9:30PM." she instructed, lifting herself off me.

"OK." I replied. She walked away, shaking her ass. How does she manage to walk like that without breaking her hips, fuck?

I adjusted myself so no one could see my boner and headed back into the school. I walked past Milo, who shunned me out. Getting to my locker, I saw Emery, so I waved at her.

"Do you always put out?" she asked, frowning at me.

"Put out? What?"

"I can see your penis. Fix that." Emery stated, walking away with a disgusted look on her face.

I dropped my sight to my belt, and to utter shame, she was right. There was my dick, in view. "Fuck!" I mumbled, pulling my shirt down. My stupid plaid shirt got caught, exposing my hard to avoid situation. I just want to go home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure when I'll update it next, but, I hope you liked it. :)