Something it's wrong

really?

this is something typical that happens to me..now just me sitting at my parents as they argue over which one will take care of me this holiday ... even when they know that I can take care of myself ... with 18 years they supposed to do any crazy but not so I just want to sleep in my room lost in my own damn sadness to consume me with tears .. but they are now suddenly have turned to me to hear a sigh of frustration from my father ...

"Nicholas want you to go with your mother to Europe or you want to go with Joseph to his apartment to spend these days," he said, studying my reaction going to happen with Joe was not exactly something I would desert and go to Europe was not an option. . I sighed

"I can stay here.. dad I really do not want to go to Europe and less with joe" was frustrated and just wanted to be alone no matter paresis my father turn to my mother ...

"He can not be alone Dennis ... it is clear that he does not feel right," Dad said as if I were not sitting in front of them mom nodded "

"I think your father is right, sweetness" once again did not care what I said ... mom looked at me with sweetness and continued "you coming with me to Europe then your father will reach us so we can spend time together with franklin. . you say?

"Mom .. I really .." when I was about to convince or at least treat the person less thought to see come through the door of the hall came in with a beautiful smile and making me want to kiss those lips taste so .. so ... god I think my brother before me looked puzzled smile kevin JOINING us put her hand on Dad's shoulder ...

"That's what goes on?" He said with a smile making me smile like a fool I could not hear anything that spoke only nod while those hazel eyes bounced with excitement I did not understand but I loved him so it did not matter clear to what Volt is to me ... "you say nicky? .. come to spend the holidays with me?

"Ahhh ..." I do not know what to say really was not ready to hear that ... spend the holidays with kevin would be great ... of course if it were not serious with him and his wife endured something that really just .. sigh passing my hand through my curls while ... have all catering near torture ... kevin would be a "sure .. why not ..." What the hell am I doing? .. kevin smiled taking my hand he pulled me body Holdin 'me tight .. I could feel his strong body against mine breathed their aroma would be an endless holiday ...

"Really we have so much fun, nick .." sure would be fun ... well if I did not ruin our brotherhood before

"Agree it is a fact will spend the holidays with kevin ..." my father said with a smile of pride to see us united as my mother smiled ..."you need to be together more ofem so this will be grate for you..2my dad hug my mother and kevin nod...

"Oh really thanks son was having trouble convincing he," said my mother watching kevin even hugged me ...

"Do not worry mom I'm sure the enjoy of my company as much as I .....right nick?" Looked at me and if I really wanted to end the holiday alive had to stop so captivated by the image of your lips against mine .. sigh ... Mom smiled and nodded and I sighed once more seriously would be a long long holiday ... hell ..
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the firt's and i hope you lake it..wel til' other bye