Sequel: Love Tricked Me
Status: Done

Sweetheart, Just Be Real

Life Of The Party

This was my scene.

It was the "first marking period is over" party. I was surrounded by my friends and brother.

My brother, Eric or Halvo, was a popular senior at Tempe High. He and his friends were the kind of guys who had a new girl every week. I, on the other hand, abstained from anything to do with love. People thought I was a lesbian because I turned down every guy who asked me out. They were wrong. I'm not a lesbian, I just have no interest in anybody. Yeah, I've had the occasional crush on a boy here and there but I never did anything about it. Even if they were crushing back.

"Yo Kimmy! How's junior year?" My brother best friend asked.

"Pretty good, John. How's life as a big senior?" I asked as I elbowed him in the side.

John was a nice guy. He would seriously do anything for anyone. His parents were very sweet, I think that's where he got it from. He was tall with shaggy hair. He was cute and I had sort of had a crush on him when I got to high school. He was a star baseball player and he was in a band. I was often given glares in the hallway when we would walk to Latin together. He was wanted by almost every girl in the whole school.

He took a sip of whatever the concoction inside his red plastic cup was, and smirked.

"Pretty sweet. I'm taking like, three real classes." He laughed.

I nodded and walked away. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a Four Loko, pouring out some into a cup.

When I walked back over to my group of friends, John and Eric were having what looked like a private conversation.

I just shrugged and enjoyed the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story! If you haven't, go read the summary page. It's better than this. Comment for the next chapter and subscribe! This story is going to be really good!!!:)