‹ Prequel: Ghosts
Status: Hope you love it. Comment!

Devils Spoke

Going Home?

Ali Smith nervously tapped her fingers against her knees as she sat up front next to Sam Winchester as he drove his brothers car, Dean claimed he‘d eaten too much at the small café at the last pit stop and was now fast asleep with his head resting on Ella Smith‘s legs. The car rolled to a stop outside a familiar house, Ali had hoped she wouldn’t need to be back here for at least another few years while she finished school, maybe she’d never have needed to go back if she’d been able to finish the year.

Which she would have if the Winchester brothers hadn’t burnt her sisters apartment complex to the ground.

Silently Ali sat herself upright and looked at the house, all of the lights were out but considering it was closing in on two in the morning she wasn’t surprised. She made no move to get out of the car even though the three others were waiting on her. Ali turned to look at her sister, she watched in a few seconds of silence as Ella softly stroked the hair on Dean’s head and looked down at his sleeping body with a loving glare, Ali was going to miss her big sister falling in love for the first time.

She then turned to look at Sam who’s eyes were still dead ahead, she didn’t know what he was thinking but it seemed to be intense. She was going to miss her chance to see the states and getting to know the man sitting next to her, but it wasn’t in Ali’s nature to drop out of school and just never go back, it was never her intention to just take off without her parents knowing where she was, she wasn’t even sure if they knew Ella’s apartment had burned down technically leaving them homeless, a car wasn’t a home.

Her fingers tightened around the door handle and finally Sam looked at her, his big brown eyes were unreadable no matter how much she tried. He smiled but it was forced and she could tell, still though she appreciated the small look, Ali cleared her throat then opened the door, she placed one foot on the ground outside then paused and turned back to her sister “Ella?” Ella’s head shot up quickly “it’s been eight years Ella, can’t you come home? See mom and dad?”

Ella shook her head silently “please, I don’t want to go in on my own”

“Sam’ll go with you” Dean mumbled interrupting the tender moment between the sisters “Sam’ll put you through that door if you give him the chance” he gave a sleepy smile at his own joke before Ella tugged his ear softly “god damn women” he grumbled rubbing his red ear “see you around Ali”

“Dean shut up” Sam sighed embarrassedly “do you have keys or anything to get in? I can use the picklock if you need it” he fumbled with the key ready to take it with him when he got out, suddenly though, and loud enough to wake Dean properly from his slumber Ali slammed the car door closed

“Don’t slam the damn door” Dean yelled as he sat up pointing an angry finger in Ali’s direction “what was rule number three for when you got in my car? No slamming the doors, she’s sensitive and she’s gets treated like a princess”

“Hey Dean?” Sam grinned turning in his seat “how does it feel to know we’ve all been in your car? She’s a slut man” the girls laughed loudly “maybe we’ll all get out here and you and the car can get a motel room together?”

“Shut up man” Dean mumbled embarrassedly

“Drive Sam” Ali spoke into the silence “lets go, I want to get out of here now”.

Sam didn’t argue but simply started the engine before she could change her mind, he put the car into drive and took off speeding from the quiet street.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read, Review, subscribe, love

Hope you like it