Status: Active :)

Remembering Sunday

He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes

"I will have a hmm that-" I called pointing the chocolate donut that was screaming my name. "And can I have a- hmm a regular coffee. Thanks." I started to pull my wallet out of my pocket before my moment of silence was rudely interrupted.

"DUDE! You're Justin Bieber!" The cashier working at the current dukin donuts I was at. He looked very, well the only nice way to put it is uneducated.

"DUDE! You're eduardo!" I spat back after taking a minute to search for his name tag that was located on top of his visor.

"DUDE! What are you doing you don't have to pay your Justin Bieber! Like the one and only Justin Bieber! AND YOU WENT TO MY SCHOOL!" Eduardo said handing me my donut in a white waxy bag.

"Thanks." I mumbled under my breath. I quickly took out my phone and checked for any messages. Nothing. Ever since I left HER I have been waiting for a reply. Just one quick "hey! I miss you!" Or something, and I am too chicken to talk to her, oh screw it. I bet you $10000 she forgot about me. She can probably get any guy she wants, and all the guys want her and she doesn’t know how I fucking felt about her.

FLASHBACK

"Justin! Wait for me!" I heard a voice call from behind. I slowly turned around on my heels that were being protected by a pair of nikes. I saw Sunday running after me. Her wavy brownish blonde hair bouncing as she took each step. Her hips swaying from left to right, side to side. The black hood of my American Apparel sweatshirt rested on her head, her big blue eyes were glued to be as I stayed a few feet ahead of her.

She sighed as she finally approached me. "Dude! You got ta slow down! Legit!" She said walking past me with her converse splashing in the puddles.

"Whatever floats your boat." I spoke softly.

"Yeah, it does float my boat! Justin! Can you believe it?! In three ducking days we are going to see the one and the only ALL TIME FREAKING LOW!!! Are you ready to rock?!?!?!"

"No." I mumbled under my breath.

"What the hell do you mean you're not ready to rock?!"

"I mean that I am moving to Atlanta tomorrow!" I screamed back at her not noticing the change in my tone of voice.

"What do you mean you're moving? You're joking right?" She asked with tears in her eyes trying to laugh lightly.

"No I am not joking. Sunday, this is goodbye."

I said and with that I turned away. I knew she was crying, I was too. I know I broke her heart, mine was broken too. But it is time for me to move on, start the new chapter in our lives.

*end of flashback*


I pulled my hood over my head and typed away on my phone as I headed toward the exit of dukin donuts. Before I could place my phone back in my pocket, my coffee was all over the floor and some girl.

"Oh, oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I said while extending my offering hand to help her up. " I will tell my people to send you money and re pay for the damages I have caused." I blurted it as she reached up and took grasp of my hand.

"No really, its totally okay!" She said returning to her feet. She was a gorgeous girl. Her shorts were low rise and cut very short with frayed edges, silver aviators rested on her nose, her black converse all beat up, and she had the same wavy hair as her. She was also wearing an all time low concert shirt that showed just a little bit of her flat stomach in between her shorts and the tee shirt. That's just a weird moment, All Time Low, they are big enough band other people could be wearing them. I thought to myself as I took a glance back at her shirt.

"ALL TIME LOW TOUR OCTOBER 13th 2008" the shirt read.

Goddamn! That's three days after I left her. Where am I again?

Stratford

Oh my fucking god…….
♠ ♠ ♠
new story
comments?
subscritions?
loveJULES
PS- PLEASE SEND SOME FEEDBACK AND CONTACT ME IF YOUR HOLDING A CONTEST FOR STORY WRITING I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN!