Status: Active :)

Remembering Sunday

Forgive me,I'm trying to find

“MOM!” I shouted as I walked through the front door to my house tossing my keys on the table as you walk in.

“Upstairs!” She called back.

I ran up the stairs taking two at a time. “We need to talk!” I said finally reaching the top of the stairs.

“What is it hunny?” She asked.

“Well.” I stated pushing her door open and entering her room. “I have a few things.”

“What are they?” she asked patting a spot next to her on her bed.

“Well Chaz told me that Sunday and Ryan died, and I think this is all just a very very bad dream.” I said resting my head on my mother’s lap.

“Sweety,” She said sounding surprised while stroking my head with her red fingertips. “Did you hit your head?”

“No mom, I did not hit my head! Why?”

“Justin, Chaz died. Not Sunday or Ryan.”

“WHAT THE FUC-FUDGE!” I yelled restraining myself from saying fuck. “I was just talking to Chaz a-like-ten minutes ago!”

“He died when you were on tour, we told you and you refused to come out of your room on the bus.”

“No! That was a dream! And so is this!” I screamed exiting the room.

What is going on? Am I seeing dead people? I need legitimate help and fast. I pulled my iphone out of my pocket and quickly dialed Scooter’s number to explain the whole thing.

“Hey bud.” He said answering the phone.

“I am seeing dead people.” I said. I’m just gonna say it. Not doing everything to avoid what I want to say like normally.

“What do you mean you see dead people?”

“I mean I just had a three conversations with three different dead people.”

“Bieber, That’s not good.”

“No shit Sherlock.” I muttered.

“Language!” Scooter warned me.

“Dude! I don’t have time to worry about that if I am seeing freaking dead people!” I yelled into the phone and slamming it down against my dress.

This is gonna be a lot of explaining to a therapist.
♠ ♠ ♠
short chapter i know BUT here is what is going on:
Last Chapter:
Justin visits Chaz. Chaz tells Justin that Sunday and Ryan died in a car accident four months ago and that he was pretty much talking to dead people.
BUT in this chapter:
Justin tells his Mom about Chaz and she says that he died.
you get it?
commet if you want me to write a better explaination on your profile comment thing?

ahahaa so sorry for the confusion
loveJULES