Status: New and active!<3

This Is Our Pain of Love

Change,It May Be To Late

"Ich liebe dich."I was crying as Tom kissed me one last time,now he was bleeding from his mouth. I don't think I can take this,the only man I ever love dying right in front of me.

Wake up again with Tom right next to me made me feel so much better.Those dreams always seem so real. I turned to face him,he looked so peaceful. I loved the way he use to treat me now he doesn't even seem to care about me,in till today. Always drinking,always being crazy,and always trying to keep away from me. I want to go back to the way everything was but it seems like it's inevitable. It seems like he doesn't want to be with me and it breaks my heart. I love you Tom Kaulitz and you don't seem to care anymore.

Tom's Pov

I rolled over onto my right side,I could feel Becca's breath on my face,it seemed uneven. I could tell she was crying from something and it made me feel like I wanted to throw up. She never wanted to be here. I opened my eyes to see her looking at me and quickly turning over.
"What the fuck's wrong?" It came out harsher than I wanted.
"Nothing." She murmured and I knew she was lying. Today was another day,i've been nice. Happens every once in a while,like yesterday. I got up and walked into the bathroom,knowing I needed a shower.

Becca's Pov
Reverting back to his old self,I guess this happened for a reason.

~*~

We we're on our way to Utah,not one of the best hideouts. There's nothing here for us,we could've gone to Las Vegas!I laid in the bed in one of the most ran down hotel rooms.
"Becca,I know Tom hasn't been his usual self,but go and stop him from drinking himself to death."Stephanie was trying to get me to go get Tom.
"He doesn't even care anymore,why should I?" I gave her a dead laugh.
"Because I know you love him more than anything!" I jumped and looked at her,I got up and walked over to her.
"You know what,he doesn't love me so why should I give a fuck anymore. All he does is ignore me and hits me. All love is dead to me."
"You're lying to yourself Becca,you'd give up your life for him." I sighed knowing what I'd say to her would go in one ear and out the other. Tom doesn't want me,the feelings mutual.

Toms Pov

I stumbled into the hotel room and I fell straight on the couch and passed out,I really need to stop drinking.

I was running,running away.From what I don't know,but it crept up on me.
I awoke in a startling way. This shouldn't be happening,I was taking the pills,again,but I was drinking. I hate who I've become. I'm going to be someone that she can love and not hate my guts.

~*~

It was mid-afternoon,we all were sitting in the 'house',which meant another run down hotel. I heard a piercing scream. Bill and I ran to the room,Stephanie's room,where she and Becca were. Panic rose inside me as I saw blood everywhere.
"Stephanie!Becca!" Bill was looking franticly all over for her and Becca. I then saw someone speed off.

Becca's Pov

I woke up in a cellar,it was dark and unsettling. My head was killing me like someone had just beat me. Stephanie was chained up right next to me and she looked probably ten times worse than I do, She was bleeding everywhere.
"Stephanie?" She looked over towards me and tried to smile,it came out as a grimace. We both had the feeling like we were going to die in this hellhole and that we better be prepared to die and never see our loved ones again.
"Becca,we both know i'm not going to make it out of here,and you will,just tell Bill I love him." My eyes started to water.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I know everyone hates me and im sorry!!!! I promise that I WILL update every week or more!!!<3 Its summer and I can do what I want!:) comment pwese!TTWTT