Can't Save Our Hearts Tonight

Don't Leave

I looked over at my boyfriend, lying there. "Riki" I said, then shook my head. No, there was nothing that could keep us together.

I wanted us to be together, but both of our families wanted us to be kept apart.

I sighed, looking down at my sack. This is it.

I walked to the door, opening it, giving him one last look.

"By Riki baby." I whispered, and closed the door ever so quietly.

I headed down the stairs, gasping when I heard a noise behind me. I looked to the top of the stairs, and saw Riki standing there.

He rubbed his eyes adorably. "Kyle, where are you going?" He asked, walking closer.

I sighed, pushing my hand to my chin. "I tried to wake up and leave before you, but..." I sighed.

When I looked up at the boy, I saw that Riki had tears in his eyes. "Why don't you want to be with me?" He asked as he stepped back, running into the wall, "Do you not love me anymore?" He said louder now.

I frowned. "No, Riki, trust me, I love you more than anything, but...I don't want to put you through this. Maybe if I leave, you could find someone to settle down with that your parents accept." I told him.

"No!" He said, "I love you and only you." He told me. "And I'm positive I'll never love again if you leave." He cried out, and unable to take his tears, I pushed myself against him, wrapping my arms around his small waist as my shoulder bag fell to the ground. "D-don't leave?" He asked, and after seeing my baby all emotional like that, I couldn't deny him.

"Never." I whispered, "We'll get through this."

He smiled, and it was beautiful. Unable to help myself, I leaned down and pressed my lips to his softly.

"I'll never leave you again." I told him, and I meant it.
♠ ♠ ♠
i was kinda sad when writing this.

but i like it, kinda.... i guess

comment?