Sequel: Just One More Time

I've Medicated Myself Again

Ein.

I smiled in the mirror at my now red hair. I sent my father to the store with money to get me hair bye, Splat's red to be specific. I was proud of how well it turned out. I posed nicely once more before I shut the light off and walked out of the bathroom.
I walked into the kitchen to my mother cooking taco meat, tonight we were to have taco salad. She looked at me and gasped as I sat down. I smiled up at her and she smiled back.
"Oh! I love it!" my mother exclaimed.
My father walked in I could hear him breathing out of his nose as the smell of cigarettes went past me.
" I like it," he states, "You owe my fifty cents."
I roll my eyes, "I owe you fifty cents?"
"Yes, you do. The hair dye went over what you gave me."
I gave him a straight face, "I gave you all the money I had."
"Well you need to give me the fuckin' fifty cents!" he snaps.
"I'm broke!" I yelled honestly with my eyes wide.
He slapped me.
"Renee!" my mother yells his name and pushes him back.
He shoved her aside and stormed out of the kitchen. I heard him go out the front door. I left the kitchen to go into my bedroom. He comes back in, angrier than before.
"Bend over and grab your ankles!"
"No!" I yelled back.
"Do it now, or I'm gonna fuckin' beat you and I wont stop!" he held up a belt.
My mother ran into the room. I frowned in her direction and crossed my arms over my chest.
"I said now, you cunt! You don't disrespect me like I'm one of your little queer ass friends off the street!" he spat at me.
"I'm not getting a whooping for fifty cents I don't have when you wont let me get a job!"
He swung the belt at me and hit my thigh. My mother moved backwards back towards the kitchen yelling. I instantly brought my knee up and put my hand where he hit me. He then swung again, the tip of the belt hit my cheek. My other hand went directly to it. I looked straight ahead and saw that the front door was open. The whole world could probably see how insane this man is. Then, what hurt the most hit my ribs... The buckle. I fell over in a split second. the buckle hit my other arm then my legs repeatedly. The last hit was right on my butt with leather.
My mother continued to yell at him as he walked out the door. I heard the truck start up and I watched the lights go down the street. I stood up and pushed my mother back and went into my room at last.
"Emma, honey, are you going to be okay?" my mother asked at my door.
"I'm going to be fine." I lied.
Just as I heard her walk away the tears hit me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I removed everything and started over.
It's been a while.
Every time I say I'm going to come back, I fail.
x.x
So no promises./:
I got on here and saw that this is my most subscribed story with six subscribers.
I'm so lame.
Dx
Bleh. So yea. First chapter is up, title is German. That's when you know I'm serious.;D
This entire thing actually happened to me. It's bull. Abuse is not okay.
Other than that the rest will be fanfiction. Ronnie will appear soon.:3
/long note is over.
Comment. Subscribe. Critique.
Is that the right term?
Ah, hell. Gbye. ♥