Sequel: Just One More Time

I've Medicated Myself Again

Fünf.

Ronnie's P.O.V.

Her expression was blank when I looked back at her. She was staring at the wood of the bench. The wind lightly went by blowing my hair into my face and her hair out of hers. She didn't flinch, she looked so peaceful just staring. It left me clueless. How could some one who just tried to kill themselves look so content?
"You want to go back inside, or stay out for a bit longer?" I asked her.
She slowly looked up at me, "In a few, I guess."
"Okay," I agreed.
She smiled and held her eyes on me, "I'd like to thank you for being there for my mom, Ronnie. I really do owe you."
"It's nothing, really. She's like a mother to me now, I truly owe her." I said.
"She would never agree that you do," she laughed lightly, "she has no one besides me now that my father is out of the picture."
I didn't know how to respond, but a few seconds after she spoke again, "How long do you stay at the hospital with her?"
"It's nothing, really. She's helped me as well. And I leave when she does, sometimes. Or I'd stay and sleep here. If I left with her we went back to your house and I would help her clean or pack and we'd get something to eat or make dinner. Sometimes my father would come as well, and we'd have dinner together. I'd come in the morning with my dad or around noon and bring my dad and your mom lunch."
"You've been helping her pack?" she asked.
I nodded, "Yea, some stuff is already at the new place."
She moved closer to me in the wheel chair, resting an elbow on her leg and her head in her hand.
"That's crazy..."
I laughed, "How?"
"A guy like you, wouldn't you prefer something else?" she asked.
I shook my head, "Not really."
"Why not?"
"I have a feeling we're gonna get close so I have no issue saying this... I recently got out of jail." I told her truthfully.
Her eyes grew wide, "What for?"
"I was a battery to murder, I violated my probation. I didn't kill anyone though. I'm no murderer, I was completely innocent."
"What about the person that did murder?" she asked shocked.
"Let go, no harm to him really."
"That's fucked up." her eye brows knitted together.
"A lot of things are." I chuckled.
"Touche." she smiled pushing her hair out of her face.
Her reaction surprised me, I thought she'd try to wheel away as fast as she could. Smack me, yell, something. But, she seemed almost entertained.
"Why are so calm about this?" I asked her.
"Why do you trust me so easily?" she asked softly in return.
I nodded, she knew I trusted her and she trusted me. I starred at her for a bit before standing and stretching. I could tell she was freezing just by the look in her eyes, but she would never admit it.
"Lets go inside, you're cold." I said taking the brakes off her wheel chair.
"How do you-"
"I can tell."
She sighed, I know I'd be taking care of her whether she liked it or not. I want to be there for her. We went inside and it was quiet nurses walked by and nodded at my exsistance. We got back to the room she was staying in within five minutes and her mother was sitting on the bed and my father was sitting in the chair talking to her.
My father and her mother have been getting close. They were friends in high school apparently, very close. My father always looked happy talking to her and helping her. I know he liked her, but he would never admit it.
"Ronnie!" he said happily.
"Dad?" I replied confused.
He laughed, "I'm so glad Elizabeth is awake now."
"Me too." I replied, her mother nodded.
"The sooner the better, you'll be out in no time." he smiled at her. She smiled in return.
Her mother got off of the bed and sat beside my father.
"You want out of the wheel chair?" I asked.
"Sure," she replied holding her arms up, "I oughta' get used to this."
I laughed and lifted her bridal style and carried her to the bed. She had her arms around my neck. Before I let go she pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back lightly remembering her ribs were fractured.
"The hug I owe you from earlier." she laughed.
I laughed, "Of course."

--------------------------

It's been about a week since Elizabeth woke up. Everything is getting so much better, it makes me happy. Her stitches have been removed from her legs and they're almost completely healed. Her wrists aren't yet though.
She's seemed a whole lot happier, her mother has gotten a new job baking cakes. So she isn't here as often but Elizabeth understands. I stay here most of the time, even stay the night. I've had a friend or two here to meet her and talk to me about serious stuff.
I'm starting a new band, I'm more than excited. Elizabeth doesn't know much of it yet, nor does she know about Escape the Fate. I plan on telling her later, we're going out for dinner with our parents tonight.
She's allowed to leave every now and again but she must come back. She has yet to go somewhere, I can't wait to see how she acts in public and whatnot. It tells a lot about someone.
"Ronnie!" Elizabeth calls out from the bathroom.
"Yes?" I reply from the hospital bed.
"Did you miss place my eyeliner?"
I laughed remembering where I put it after using it, "Side pocket!"
I know, how odd a guy using a girls eyeliner. That was just me.
"Thanks, dear!" she replied.
After ten minutes went by, she limped out of the bathroom to the bed. She fixed her shirt and looked down at my laying figure on the bed.
"You ready to go?" she asked.
I nodded and sat up. She grabbed her purse and we walked out of the room casually to the parking lot. I lead her to my car and helped her in since she insisted to do almost everything by herself after I had to help her get dressed.
We casually small talked until we got to the restaurant. She held my hand as we walked in to keep her balance.
"Radke for four." I told the waitress.
She smiled at me and walked us to a reserved table, I pulled out a chair for Elizabeth and she sat down quietly.
"Drinks?" the waitress asked.
"A coke for me, and diet for her." I said already knowing Elizabeth only drink diet pop.
Elizabeth nodded her head to the waitress with a smile.
"My name is Sierra, I'll be back soon." the waitress said in a squeakily tone.
As soon as shes out of ear distance Elizabeth and I both bursted out into a fit of laughter. Her mother and my father came walking up with the same waitress and we attempted to control our laughs.
I cough a few times, "You look nice, 'Lizabeth."
She laughed some more, "You too, Ron."
Finally we stopped after making faces at each other mocking the waitress. Our parents arrived together shortly after.
"You two look nice." her mother said.
"As do you." I said back to her with a smile.
Sierra came back with rolls and asked for their drinks.
"Ice tea please," Marcia said.
"A coke would be fine." my father told her.
She nodded and walked away.
"I'm so glad to be out of there for a bit." Elizabeth sighed.
"Is my work that bad?" my father asked with a laugh.
"No! Mr. Rakde, it's not you or anything it's just being locked up in the room for a long time. Don't get me wrong, Ronnie. I love your company. It's just the room and me being forced to stay there."
"I understand," I told her picking up a roll.
The waitress came back and sat the drinks down on the table. Everyone ordered their food and about twenty minutes later the waitress came back with our food and another waitress to help her. They sat down our parents food then gave Elizabeth mine and me hers.
"Ronnie, I think this is yours." Elizabeth laughed.
I laughed back and switched our plates as the second waitress gasped. All four of us looked up confused, she had her hand over her mouth.
"Oh my," she whispered, "are you Ronnie Radke?"
Great. I don't mind old fans or anything but this was the worse time possible knowing Elizabeth didn't know. I nodded.
"Can I get a picture with you or an autograph? I didn't know you got released from jail, dude, I seriously look up to you, I have since middle school."
I smiled I actually did miss this from what I remember, "Course,"
She handed Sierra her phone and I stood up for the picture. She was smiling so big, it made me happy that I still had fans or at least one. I put my arm over her shoulder and smiled at the camera.
"Cheese!" Sierra said.
"Cheese!" we both said.
I laughed afterwards because I actually said it. She handed me her notepad for taking orders and her pen and I seen scars up her arms. I hid my frown.
"Name?" I asked.
"Brianne. B-R-I-A-N-N-E." she smiled.
I smiled back and clicked the pen to write.

'Dear Brianne,
Thank you for not losing faith in me, it truly makes me happy someone still supports me as a fan.
Most importantly, don't loose faith in yourself. You're a strong person, I can tell.
Love always,
Ronnie Radke'

I handed it back to her closing the note pad. She didn't open it to read it she just smiled at it. I gave her a hug and she thanked me for giving her time.
"No thank you, Brianne." I told her.
She smiled widely and walked away with Sierra as they whispered back and forth to each other.
I sat back down and looked at everyone. My father and Marcia were talking and Elizabeth was quietly eating her food.
Elizabeth and I definitely had things to talk about later.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel so bad right now.
I thought this uploaded but it didn't. At least it saved as draft. x.x
I give huge thanks to those who commented.