Welcome to the new life.

Love-can-change-feelings.

Dave's POV:

I was in a mission.
Yes, a mission.

Everything went black when I found out that the girl was actually killed my evil feeling and changed it into a huge sympathy. I barely able to do the lists what I should do. I started to think that's probably the love-changed-feelings means.

“that's your room?” she spoke to me with those nasty eyes she owned
“yup. So..”
“I knew it already” she put her finger on my lips and smiled.

Suddenly a call just hit my phone. And fuck it was him. I was all as scary as shit, like what else should I tell him? Then I began to make everything okay, so then I asked Shan to stay in my room. “5 mins. Just stay in my room honey” I said to her as I walked to the kitchen, answering the goddamned call.

“So how's Shanette?”
“Uh she's with me” I said, it was pretty nervous for me actually
“Good. Now bring her to the basecamp”
“I can't” and finally I released that word
“what”
“I cannot”
“Dude, give her to me or you'll die”
“Listen Bill, I knew how tall the revenge meter that you kept there but I still can't take her in. I love her okay so shut up and wake up. You shouldn't have to do all these shits for a girl like her”

He ended the phone quickly but I didn't care.
All I knew that Shannette was safe with me and there's nothing else to worry about.

“Sorry hun, just a useless call” I went in to my room
“It's okay” she sit on the bed politely. But I was so going to make her do things in impolitely way, with me.

We continued talking and talking and talking and talk. Listening to her stories didn't mean I was going to be easily bored. I loved them, every single of them. Martin was a lucky guy for having Shannette once in his life. And I was going to do the same thing.

I suddenly saw her with the deepest sight, holding her hands and moved to her closely. Until then, I touched her lips for a second time. Never knew that she felt the same joy.

I pushed her slowly until then, she laid on the bed with attractive moves. I smiled for a couple times and couldn't handle myself to get closer and closer. I untied every single clothes she wore then I began to take my moves.

I think I just got my night.

Normal POV,
The next day.

I was heading to the park to see John. That bastard asked me for a help by accompanying him there. Quiet random, I know.

“Makayla! Come over here!” John waved at me so I headed there
“So what's up?”
“It's about Vanny” He said as he rubbed his hair
“Ohh so you need an attention from her?”
“Exactly” he sat down to the bench as I joined him either. “We had some fights and I forgot the specific reason why we did that”
“Stupid” I pushed his head slowly
“What??”
“Were you drunk?”
“I told you I won't drink since I started to change” he answered
“ooookay then. So what should I do now?”
“Do something to get her attention!” he said as he pointed to the girl playing with her dog and it wasn't far from here. If it's not Vanny, who else?
“Okay so I'll come to her and ask if she can accompany you here” I said
“Dude noooooo. It makes me look pathetic even more”

“Whatever. VANNY!!!” I shouted at Vanny and she finally looked on our side. She greeted me back but hopefully it was for John too. Suddenly John was hiding his face with his huge hands behind me.
“Hi, Makayla!”
“Yo! So uh your brother wants to tell you about something, dude come on wake up” I poked at John who's hiding awkwardly behind me. But too bad Vanny didn't give a single sight toward him. She looked away and cuddled her dog back.

“John! Wake the freak up!” I forced him to woke up and it worked, “Now say something to Vanny”
“Vanny” said John, slowly, “Hey, Vanny? You're still mad at me?”

Vanny was all keeping her mouth shut.
“Goddammit I told ya she wouldn't talk to me since that stupid accident” whispered John
“Okay I give up. So can I go home now?” I begged because of all those stupid things he made. Seriously he was awkward, way awkward than he usually be.
“Wait! There's still another thing”
“What?”

John took a deep breath as he looked at me deeply. I was completely nervous and looked him back with several questions in my head.
“Stop looking at me like that” but he didn't take any of his sights from me. I looked back if probably the thing he was looking about was actually in my back.
“John what are you looking-” and RIGHT after I moved my head back to the front, a stupid thing happened.

He kissed me in the lips.

It was one or two secs from realizing what was happening between us. Yes, he totally made me blanked, but glad it wasn't too long. Without thinking anything, I slapped him directly to his face.

“ouch....?”
“John, what was that? What was that all about!?????” I shouted at him
“A kiss?”

“John...I couldn't believe you would do that to Makayla” A familiar sound appeared, and it was Vanny. She looked at him deeply with an unbelievable look. “I knew it you were drunk, John. Now look what've you did to Makayla!? She's your nobody! I couldn't believe what I saw...you're completely a total jerk” Then she went away with her dog.

“Makayla” John smiled at me with tears
“Do I know you?”
“Kayla seriously, I'm happy right now”
“Happy that I slapped you?”
“No. She just talked to me”
“SO YOU KISSED ME JUST BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO GET VANNY'S ATTENTION?”

John looked at me screaming and he nodded in laid back.

“You're crazy”

“Atleast she could talk to me again” he gave me a huge smile, “Thank you so much Makayla. Seriously, thanks” he rubbed my head slowly and laughed in happiness. “You can go home now. And anyway, what a soft lips you have there”

“You are crazy”

“Whatever you want to call me babe” he winked at me and went away. So the point was, the reason I've been asked to be there was because he wanted to use me for his exact plan. Now he looked more than a pathetic people. For fuck's sake, he's crazy. I better not to tell everything that happened between us to anyone.

And uh, he actually a great kisser though.

When I was heading to my house, someone's calling me. And it was Cameron.
OH YES, SHANNETTE!! How could I be that forgetful? I picked it up and yes, he was still searching for Shan's information.

“Cam, I better tell this to the others”
“No! Please this is for our own good” he said
“Own good? Dude we need another help. We can call cops or homies-”
“Okay just do whatever you can. But please it's been a day and I still can't contact her” he said as he cut my words.

I decided to go to Nick's house and picked him up then headed to the police station. We tried to talk to them but it didn't make any sense because we didn't have any clues for Shannette.
“There's still a way” he spoke to me
“What?”
“Beg your cousin to get the information about her or sneak into his room to search it”
“Are you crazy??? He's totally gonna stab me for that” I said
“Just try, Kayla”
“I'm not going to pick both. None of em, seriously”
“So what else can we do to safe her????”

I leaned against the wall, thinking for some ideas. Nick looked at me and held my shoulder, “Believe me, she'll be fine. I knew David, he was a great kid”
“But Bill??”
“I know Cameron was listening to the convo between Bill and the guy but probably it wasn't clear so it made him recognizing the guy as David. David won't do such a shit like that. As far as I knew, he was totally fine”

I made myself relax and went back home with Nick. Before I was going inside, I heard Vanny shouting at me.
“Hi Vanny” I smiled
“I wanted to tell you something” she said as I came closer to her, “what's up?”

“About you and Johno..” she said and I already knew she would talk about that creepy thing.
“Oh about that kiss?” I asked as she nodded slowly and I continued talking with a disgust face,“Ya I know. That was like the-”
“..cutest thing I've ever saw”

I made myself shut since she was cutting the whole craps. That was completely wrong. Like, God please help me I used to get Vanny to be with Johno with that stupid plan but the only result that I got until then was hearing she saying that Me and Johno were cute at kissing.

“No” I shook my head quickly
“Yes” she smiled
“NOOOOOOOO. Please Vanny that wasn't funny. I don't even like him!”
“Makayla please...it's rare for seeing you guys together. With unknown reason, that makes me smile”
“Is there a reason why you always beg me to be with him?”

She turned silent and shook her head.

“Ok good. Now I need to go okay bud” I started to leave her since I couldn't stand the whole situation.
“Makayla, I promise someday I'll make you love John”

I quickly went inside and turned silent then banged my head to the door.

Shannette's POV

It was 11am and I was waking up late.

Remembering what happened last night when I woke up, always made me smile directly. I lifted myself up and I didn't see him sleeping next to me. I decided to got up and searched him to the other room.

Strangely, the room was a mess. Not a mess, but that mess, like there used to be a war here before. The first feeling that made me feel like I was going to find Dave was exactly when I saw the kitchen. Probably he was cooking a late breakfast for us or something.

I went to the kitchen, and I didn't believe what I saw. My mood has changed backwards.
All I saw was him laying on the table with heavy blood pouring around his whole body.

There's nothing I could do except screaming in panic.
♠ ♠ ♠
another update in one day, equals two for today. I made it! Thanks for reading and sorry if I'm a bit suck at english :)