The Only Hope for Me is You

Falling

The nurse came over to my bed, checked my water bag for my I.V. and then did the same to the boy. I looked at my mp3 player to see when the song was going to end. I wanted to turn off the mp3 player before the next song starts, to not get tempted to keep listening.

I looked up after turning my mp3 player off and the boy was sitting up now, and was looking into the hallway of the hospital, so I decided to do the same. There were all these nurses, and doctors, running around, trying to keep all their patients content and alive and well. Across the hallway, there was this family, standing outside one of the rooms, talking to a doctor. Suddenly the older woman buried her head into I believe was her husband's shoulder. They both looked like they just received shocking and disbelieving news. I came to the conclusion that maybe they're child was no longer alive. This happens all the time. This is the 3rd family this week I saw mourning, and crying. It's really sad, and unfortunate thing; but what always keeps me okay, is to just think, only the good die young. No matter what the age.

I looked over to the boy, it looked as if he was seeing the same thing I was seeing. He looked at me, and just gave me a apologetic, sincere smile. I smiled back, and we both just couldn't stop looking at each other. Glancing away real quick into the hallway and back, the boy was already looking down at his blanket. He moved his head slowly back in my direction, and I looked away quickly again.

It doesn't make sense. I barley know this kid, in fact I don't know him at all. Once he looked at me the second time, my heart stopped. At least it felt as if it did. He was just the most handsome guy I've seen for so long. I started to think about all those other guys that were just so disrespectful to me, and just didn't care. I quickly started to attempt to convince myself to not let me even have a crush on him, in fear of being hurt again. I looked at the boy and he was looking in the hallway. I looked at my blanket, then at my mp3 player. I sighed because of of this boy forcing my heart to just, fall for him; and I don't even know him.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment telling me if it was good or bad, please!
was this chapter more exciting, or better than the last?

xoxx