The Only Hope for Me is You

The Next Day

I woke up, not remembering one thing. The only thing I recalled is me listening to my mp3 player. I sat up, and a nurse came in. She gave me a smile, put some kind of cup on the table next to me and did the same to the boy and walked out.

The boy.

I swear he wasn't cute at all.

Feeling so puzzled, I couldn't even handle it, I picked up the cup the nurse gave me, and investigated what was in the cup. It was only orange juice. I took a sip hoping the vitamin c can give my brain a boost, and get rid of all this confusion.

Suddenly, I heard a voice. It sounded like a guys voice. Deep, but not that deep where no matter how loud the room can be you hear it; but deep enough where it was sweet, and endearing. I looked around the room to see who it must have been. It was the boy.

"I thought insomnia patients don't sleep." He laughed. I laughed back; I had no clue how to respond to that. Making a quiet chuckle, he spoke again. "It's Matt." Becoming more puzzled as to why he said 'It's Matt', looking around to see another person in the room, I just sat there. A minute later, I realized he was talking about himself, and that was his name.

"I'm Alyssa... Aly, if you want." I greeted. I looked away, avoiding eye contact. I was shy, and him being as cute as he was, makes me nervous.

A nurse came in again, this time I didn't know why. He probably had nothing else to do. I quickly asked him, not realizing I was talking at all, "Why exactly am I in a insomnia room? I sleep, I shouldn't be here."

He looked at me confused, and walked over to the edge of my bed, and picked up a clipboard. He studied the clipboard. Then I saw a surprise, worried look on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
like?

comments are awesome!
cupcakes to everyone that reads this, subscribes, and comments! :D

xoxx