Everything Is Eclipsed by the Shape of Destiny

Everything is Eclipsed by the Shape of Destiny
A Bill Weasley Romance
Disclaimer: I don’t own the Harry Potter characters.
Theme: No One Would Riot for Less by Bright Eyes

The dawn’s early light trickled in through the tears on the tattered drapes that hung carelessly on the bronze curtain rods, illuminating the two nude figures whom laid in bed with their limbs tangled together, making it impossible to tell where one being began and the other ended. Their bodies glistened with salty sweat that had been induced by the arduous activity they had repeatedly engaged in throughout the night, which only ended when their bodies refused to cooperate any longer, but even then the pair wanted to continue for it was their last night together and they wanted to savor every second available because once morning came they knew that their world – that had been carefully constructed in secret – would come crashing down all around them.

No longer would they lose themselves in fits of passion.

No longer would they steal kisses when others turned their backs.

No longer would they find excuses to meet.

It would all end the moment that William Weasley, her imprint, said I do.

Image