How Gerard Way came to be known as "Burns-Victim Gerrud"

The One and Only Chapter

Well. It all began one fine Summer morning, in the Suburb of MyChemVille. The birds were singing, the cats were miaowing, the dogs were woofing, the donkeys were eeyoring, the giraffes were giraffing, and that was just the beginning of it!

Then, Gerrud Way and William Beckutt were skipping along merrily down the sidewalk - or pavement/footpath if you're from Australia - Singing a random song that went like this: "We are boys, and we like each other / we like to sing this song merrily / and we love boys".

Then the two boys came to a stop, their eyes shining brightly with merry-ness and joy. "ICE-CREAM TRUCK!" They both screamed exitedly. "Darling William, can you buy me an Ice-Cream" asked Gerrud "Okay, anything for you darling Gerrud" as William walked about 3 meters from where Gerrud was waiting, Gerrud started to pat a dog. The dog then spontaneously combusted, leaving Gerrud in flames. Then William and th Ice-cream truck vendor began pouring ice-cream on Gerrud, it took 2 litres of Cookies and Cream, 5 litres of Mango Gelato and 3 litres of the rainbow icecream to put him out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats about it... I might edit it later