Status: Slowly Active

Hidden Identity

Adventures At The Mall

Oh wow...I can't believe that Abby is pregnant. I mean, I just thought that was how she looked. I didn't know she has a baby inside of her...
I sat there as Abby played the PS3, searching for something to say. Anything to say, actually. We've been quiet for about a half an hour, and I still don't know what to say. I guess all that she needs right now is me as her friend. I just...really don't know what to say about everything. There's no words that come to mind at the moment.
“Hey Abby, are you hungry?” I asked, since I heard the faint growl of my own stomach telling me I was hungry.
She looked over at me and nodded her head. “Yeah, I kind of am. Just let me finish this level and we can go get food, okay?”
I nodded my head and lay back down on my bed, staring up at the ceiling. About 10 minutes later Abby put down the controller and turned off the PS3. I smiled at her and then helped her off of the ground.
“So what do you want to eat? Are we going to stay here and eat, or go out?” Abby asked, and put her hand on her tummy.
“Hmm...let's go out to eat.” I said, and smiled at her. She smiled back, and then we went downstairs and out the front door to my car.
A few minutes later, we were at the mall. Entering the food court, we looked around in search of something good to eat. My eyes landed on a pizza place. I pointed at it, and Abby nodded her head. Of course, I go back to my silent ways. Especially around a lot of people. And believe me, the mall was packed. I'm surprised we actually got a table to eat at. Sitting down, we ate in silence, since we were so hungry that we were practically shoving the food down our throats just to make our stomach's stop growling. Once we were done with our pig-out fest, we threw away our garbage and headed towards random stores. I hooked my arm with hers, and we went to Hot Topic first. Abby wanted to see if she could get another band tee that fit her, since the one she wore on the first day of school definitely does not fit anymore. She went in, and searched the walls and racks for a tee big enough to hide her belly. I don't see why she feels the need to hide her belly. She shouldn't be ashamed of being pregnant. She should be proud that in a little bit, she'll have a baby. But maybe that's just my way of thinking.
“I found it Aiden!” she yelled to me, and I walked over to see which t-shirt she picked out.
It was a Tegan and Sara tee.
I grabbed my notepad out and wrote to her.
Where the hell did you find that in here? I've never seen a Tegan and Sara shirt in here.
She giggled and pointed to the girl at the back of the store. The girl was actually wearing the shirt that Abby picked up, so I'm thinking she was just one of those people that knows this store inside out. I should be one of those people, but sadly, I only come here when I absolutely need something. Other than that, it's either Pac Sun, Journeys, or Spencers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. And I haven't updated in a million and one years.
But I've had the worst writer's block ever. I couldn't even complete my contest entry.
That's how bad it's been.
Hopefully I can get my mind back on track with my stories, and for those of you who have read "What's The Difference", keep checking back, as in at least the beginning or middle of January, there will be a sequal.
Longest Author's Note I've done, so I'll leave you all by saying this: HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Thank you guys so much for commenting and giving me all this positive feedback for my stories.
Much love,
Cee Cee <3