The End.

The Beginning of the End is My Favorite Part.

I splashed in the puddles angrily and ignored the stares from people in their cars. They had no idea what it was like to be a girl these days. So much pressure on us to be a certain way while the fat ass guys can be whatever the hell they want to be.

My legs were silky soft since I shaved last night. The hair on my head was perfect in choppy layers and pin straight. However, the rain would make it wavy. I didn’t care right now.

I turned my wrists to the side with the cuts. I examined the bumpy red lines going in every direction. The letter in my hands would be wrinkled by the time it got to Gabriel. That didn’t matter to me right now.

“Get out of here!” Bruno, a jerk from school yelled out his window.

“I can walk wherever I please!” I shouted back. He was hanging out of his window like a weirdo.

“That note for your undercover gay boyfriend?” He raised his red eyebrows at me.

“Yeah it is.” I smiled at him and he laughed.

He pulled himself into his house window and I kept walking. I tripped over a pothole. When did that get there? I rubbed the palms of my hands on my pants. Pebbles were embedded into my skin. The burning calmed me down some.

The rain soaked the letter as I walked to the mailbox. I dropped that sucker in there and went on home. Home is where they would find me after did the unspeakable. This had to be done. It was a letter from my heart......

'I haven't told anyone but you. You thought it would be funny to tell everyone. Thank you for ruining my life Gabriel.

Now it will happen. I have more reasons for this now. Don't forgive me. You brought this on yourself. By the time you get this I'll be gone and pain free. Enjoy your life.

Love,

Ivy.'


I turned around and ran full speed back to my house. The mailman got there and took the letter away as I turned the corner. Bruno wasn’t back at his window. I opened up the front door and ran past my mother.

“Where have you been?”

“It’s not like you would care.” I mumbled to her as I slammed the door shut.

She banged on the door with her fists. “Let me in this instant Ivory!”

“It’s Ivy to you!” I kicked the door and she shut up instantly.

I dove under my bed just as she stomped down the stairs. My mind was running slow. I was back at the front door according to my mind. There on the table were white lines and a straw. She was snorting again. That’s the reason she was so concerned.

She cared more for her drugs then me.

I grabbed at the large bottle of Nyquil under an old sleeping bag. I pulled myself up from under my bed and fixed my hair. Might as well look good when the cops find me. I had everything I needed. Wait!

I pressed the play button on my stereo. Escape the Fate began to play. This time it was Craig. I needed a little theme song for this too.