The End.

They Always Said That Your Life Would Flash Before Your Eyes.

“Choose Your Fate” was slowly coming to life from my stereo. I was actually taking this song into consideration. Even though the whole song consisted of the guys saying “Choose your fate,” I thought deeper into that. I had a choice here.

I could not die or I could live. Behold the glorious options! I watched six or seven Nyquil drop into my palm. My fingers dropped around them so that they would be covered.

The texture of the pills was engraved into my mind. They were about five months old and they weren’t in the best conditions so I needed more. I dropped five more in my hand and opened my mouth wide.

I tossed them all in and tried to swallow. They weren’t going down as well as I thought they would. I grabbed the beer can at my feet. Beer was always in stock at this house. I opened the can and took a large gulp.

It tasted disgusting every time. It slightly burned the back of my hoarse throat. The pills easily went down. A tsunami started in my stomach as soon as I felt them hit my stomach acid.

My breathing was speeding up. My eyes were blinking quickly to check if this was real. My fingers dropped the open beer can onto my carpet. The bubbly liquid seeped into the white on the floor.

What did I just do? In that instant something came before me. Mom and Dad were swinging me in their arms at the beach. Dad helped me jump up when the waves came so that they could sweep me away.

What was this? This all happened long ago when things were good. My brother’s face then flashed brighter then the hot sun. Mark, my brother was in the army. He got killed in an explosion a while ago. But, there he was laughing with me and messing up my hair like he used to.

I remember hitting something soft. Was I on the bed now? My mind was giving me a slideshow with all the memories. I watched all the good times and the dark ones slowly took over. Before I knew it my eyes were so heavy, they fell on their on. My heart was hurting. My lungs were getting weak.

This was the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun Dun Dun :O!