Status: active :D

Roomie

Deep Conditioning.

Pale slender fingers continuously pushed buttons on the black TV. remote. The owner of the hands sat back and crossed his legs at the ankles. The bathroom door creaked open before Carlene stood at the door with the extravagant white and gold towel skillfully wrapped around her head. She plopped herself down on foot of the bed. Bill straightened himself out and sat up

“Why don’t you just blow-dry your hair?” Bill questioned, slightly confused.

“I’m deep conditioning my hair. It has to sit for like 20 minutes.” Carlene confirmed while shifting in her position to retrieve a comb from her bag. Bill purposefully found something luring to watch, causing the petite blonde to settle down on the bed.
*

It didn’t take long for Carlene to lose herself in the shows currently playing. It had been an hour or so sense she rinsed her hair out from its deep conditioning.
“Weren’t you supposed to rinse you hair out like…” Bill trailed and look at the clock hanging right of the window, “forty-five minutes ago?” The girl snapped out of her trance and looked up.

“You’re right, my hair is probably really soft now” She grinned. Bill’s smile back made her look away, embarrassed to get along with him. She stepped into the bathroom and left the door ajar. Carlene leaned over the side of tub, now shielding her head from Bill’s sight. She turned on the water to gently rinse. With her eyes closed the whole time, she failed to notice the foreign color of residue leaking from her locks. Once her head was completely rinsed, she placed the same towel back on it and attempted to towel dry it. The petite girl stood off her knees and in sight of the mirror.

Bill continued to watch Carlene’s vigorous towel drying progressively slowing as she got a good look in the mirror. She blinked a couple of times, yanked on a few strands of hair and turned her hair sideways at the color. That color, what a strange color! The girl’s eyes widened as if she had seen a ghost. She bent her knees and her hands faced up while her fingers clawed. Her gaped mouth open wide and let out a blaring shriek that could wake the dead. She clawed at her hair, panicking at its sickly color.

“MY HAIR! MY FUCKING HAIR IS GREEN!” Bill sat up straight on the bed.

“I don’t know, I’d like to call it an enchanted forest. By the way it really suits you.”

“I don’t need your damn advice! You did this! YOU FUCKING DID THIS TO MY HAIR!”

“Oh my! How did your figure me out?” Sarcasm leaked from his words.

“I can’t even look at myself! My hair is…I can’t even go in public like this…What if I have to see someone tomorrow? My prank on you wasn’t even that bad!”

“Um yes it was, Me and the rest of the band were running late because you wanted to lock me in the bathroom. I think what I did to you is just a red flag to not play childish games-“

“Childish games?! Are you fucking kidding me?! My hair is clear example of a childish joke!”

“I think what I did to your hair was Creative and Skillful. It looks like a professional” Carlene sighed and forced her hands to her sides. She clinched her teeth tight, balling her hangs into a fist until her knuckles were white.

She couldn’t take another second with him, Not one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Maybe if more people commented I would give some fucks. Thank you for the people who did and who subscribed.