Status: In Process Of Being Written

Got to Be What Tomorrow Needs

Ch. 12

Sing it out, girl before they gonna kill what tomorrow brings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

”I love you Hope”
“I love you too Trent”
“Marry me?”
“What?”
“Marry me”
“It’s hard to get married nowadays”
“I don’t care. I want to be with you”
“Then…YES!”

“Trent DON’T! You won’t survive. It’s not safe to go there at night. The bar is a dangerous place to be tonight”
“I’ll be fine Hope. Don’t worry”

“What do you mean he’s gone Kai!?”
“He’s gone. He said he’d be back by now”
“He HAS to be back!”
“He’s not Hope…I’ve checked”
“PINKLY ART!”
“Oh My God!”
“It’s him”
“I have your lover. Surrender yourself to us and we’ll set him free. We promise.”
“Hope…don’t”
“Shut up Kai”
“You have until midnight Pinkly Art!”

“Hope seriously DON’T go!”
“If I don’t go then they’ll kill him”
“They’ll kill you if you do go!”
“Kai I HAVE to go.”
“Then I’m coming too”
“No Kai it’s not safe”
“Do you think I give a damn?”
“Fine get in”

“Trent? Trent? Trent!? TRENT!!!!”
“Pinkly…”
“No no no no no NO!”
“Pinkly we need to get out of here”
“No…it…it can’t be…no”
“Pink…”
“TRENT WAKE UP!”
“He’s dead Pinkly! They killed him”
“NOOOOOOOO!!!!”
“I’m not kidding we need to get out of here”
“I…my gift..”
“Pink we don’t have time for that. They’re getting closer.”
…..
“Why…why isn’t it working? WHY ISN’T IT WORKING!!!!”
“Pinkly we need to go NOW!”
“I can’t leave him”
“Pinkly it’s beyond our control”
“But I should be able to bring him back! Why won’t it work!?”
“Pink…”
“Help me. I’m NOT leaving him here”
“Pink…”
“Do NOT argue with me right now!”

“Pinkly you’ve been trying for hours now….it’s over. He’s dead”
“H…he….he can’t be…”
“He is”
“I can’t believe they killed him”
“They’re BLI. It’s what they do”
“I will never love again…”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to Gerard shaking me awake. My face was soaked and so was my shirt.

“Wha…”

I couldn’t even speak.

“You were screaming Hope”

“I…I was?”

“Yes. And you wouldn’t wake up…I’ve been trying so hard to wake you up”

“I…I…”

Gerard reached a hand out and caressed my cheek.

“What was your dream about?”

I couldn’t help the tears. They just started to fall and before I knew it I was up out of bed and throwing a random pair of my old converse on and a hat. I grabbed my gun and just bolted.

I just needed to get away.

I just needed to go somewhere.

~~~~ Lavender’s POV ~~~~

I woke up to Pinkly screaming. I jumped out of bed falling over Ghoul in the process. He woke up and sat up half awake.

“Was goin on?”

“Pinkly’s screaming”

I ran out of my room to see Pinkly running past me full throttle. She bolted out of the house and just left. Poison came out after her and just stared at the exit of our house.

I looked over at him.

“What the hell did you do?”

Poison turned his attention to me.

“I didn’t do anything!”

“Then why the hell was she screaming!”

“She had a fucking nightmare! And it took me minutes before she even woke up!”

“…Oh God…”

“What?”

“She….she only ever has one nightmare. And it’s horrible and she goes to the same spot. It takes her a while to be woken up and then she’ll just bolt. Let me change and then I’ll go to her.”

“No tell me where she is and I’ll go after her”

“That’s not smart right now”

“Why?”

“Because”

“Because why?”

“Because…ugh because she’s going to Trent’s grave! Happy!”

“…why?”

“She always goes there after her nightmare.”

“Why?”

“Because her one nightmare is always about Trent. Everything that leads up to his death and even the first months after. She sees it all and then goes to his grave to calm down and talk to him”

“…oh…”

“Trust me…there’s nothing you can do right now”

“I still want to go for protection”

“She’ll be fine”

“I’m still coming”

“Fine but if she kicks your ass I’m going to laugh MY ass off”

“Fine”

“Well then hell I’m coming too”

“Fine Ghoul. But STAY out of my way when we get there. She’ll only want to speak to me”
I went back into my room to change into some clothes. I came out a few minutes later, my gun in hand to find Poison and Ghoul waiting for me.

We headed out after tell Kobra and Jet where we were going. They were to hold down the “fort” for us while we were gone. And who knows how long that would be. I had a feeling it would be a while.

I haven’t seen her that upset since Trent was killed.

Which meant only one thing…

She’s falling for Poison….

~~~~ Pinkly’s POV ~~~~

I never knew how I even ended up where I did. But somehow I did.

I was sitting on a rock facing the sunrise. I was just letting the wind whip around me. I had run all the way here. I had run all the way to his grave.

To where Lavender and I had buried him after finding him dead at BLI. I hadn’t been able to revive him and I didn’t understand why that was.

Everyone else that I DIDN’T try to bring back to life came back to life and everyone I loved who I REALLY tried for…it never worked.

Wtf?

I looked down at the stone that I had carved his name into.

“Trent…why couldn’t I bring you back? Why didn’t it work? You’re still with me in everything I do. And…I’m sorry about…Gerard. I don’t know what’s going on. I don’t want to fall for him and yet here I am, because I am. And that scares the shit out of me and it makes me mad at myself for I don’t want to ever forget you. But the nightmares are only getting worse. They are only getting worse. And I…I don’t know why. Please Trent…what am I supposed to do?”

I closed my eyes and let the tears start to fall.

After a few minutes I opened my eyes and looked down at the quote I had engraved into his tombstone of sorts.

”I see you, But I can’t feel you anymore.”

I loved that quote from one of my favorite songs. It was unusual to have on a tombstone but I loved it all the same. No one was there to even judge it so what did it matter?

After a little bit I heard a familiar car. Lavender was almost here. I always ran to let off steam and everything so Lavender always came out to me in my car so that I would recognize it and not try to kill her.

The car stopped close by but still far enough away. I heard her say something to someone and then walk towards me.

Who the hell came with her?

She sat down next to me and put an arm around my shoulder.

“Same nightmare?”

“Who’s with you?”

“Poison and Ghoul. But I told them to stay by the car.”

“Why did Poison come?”

“Because he fucking cares about you idiot”

“You really want to call me idiot right now”

“Yes because you’re being one”

“I can’t control my dreams”

“No you can’t. But you can choose to ignore them and move on”

“How can I when he’s everywhere I am?”

“By letting yourself live again”

“Easier said than done”

“No shit Sherlock.”

“What’s your point?”

“You need to let him in. Let him heal your pain instead of pushing away from everyone when something hurts.”

“I don’t push away from you”

“That’s because I know you well enough to know that you need to push to get close to you. You have to work for it. And he sure as hell is working overtime to get close to you”

“I don’t want to risk getting hurt again or hurting him”

“All you can do is try”

I just took a deep breath and leaned my head back.

“I can’t promise anything”

“I’m not asking you to. Just…try okay. Try to let him in. After all…there may be a big killjoy vs. BLI battle happening. Ghoul got the transmission from Dr. Deathdefying yesterday.”

I looked at Lavender in shock.

“Let him close and you’ll be unstoppable with him by your side”

“I’ll try”

“All I ever wanted to hear from you”

“Shut up”

I stood up and started walking towards Gerard. I walked right up to him and looked into his eyes.

“You want to know about Trent?”

“I won’t push you to tell me”

“When we get back to the house…I’ll tell you”

“You don’t have to”

I looked over at Lavender who was standing next to Ghoul.

“I want to”
♠ ♠ ♠
Pinkly's Outfit

First off much LOVE to my 36 subscribers ^_^ you all rock my awesome sauce toe socks!!!

Now. here's the update. I managed to get myself to start it and then i was off on a roll. Updates may be slower now that I've started classes. but i htink my creative writting class is going to be keeping my creative juices flowing. woot woot.

newho okay soooo i'd like 4 comments on this story before i update again. ^_^ tell your friends! i wanna see if i can get 40 subscribers!

love you all! Ich Liebe Dich!!!!