Status: Complete♥

Our Love Is a War

A Piece of Him Die.

I cringed as his boot lodged into my stomach again, my breaths cutting short. I curled up on the cold cement floor of a basement somewhere, wondering if Matthew was safe at home. There was another kick to my legs, then one to my head. Instinctively, I covered my head with my hands, tears rolling down my cheeks and dripping to the floor. I peeked through my hair and saw the blond guy from the night club - he was wearing the same shades. The guys from where Matthew had taken me the night before were the ones beating me. The guy told the others to stop beating me. They did as they were told. I sniffled a bit, the pain in my lower body still burning like a fire.

You know he isn’t coming for you, right?” he laughed, a low, bitter, laugh. I didn’t look at him. Instead, I let tears pour down my face from pain. Emotional, mental, and physical pain. “We sent him your jacket a few hours ago, and he’s not here. Does that tell you something?” he said, mockingly. I bit my lip, curling up.

They sent for him? Like he would ever come. They knew this, I knew this. Matthew didn’t love me. He didn’t love at all. I’m beginning to wonder if he ever did. Maybe at first. I don’t blame him though. Was it my fault? Was I not good enough for him? Is that why he hits me? So I can change for him?

He tsked. I saw his shoe come up with my face, moving it with the tip. The cold air burn my open cuts and his shoe buried itself in a bruise in my cheekbone. “Such a waste too.” he removed his foot from my face, letting it fall harshly onto the cement of the basement somewhere. “You’re such a good boy, Oswell. Matthew is a fool, don’t you agree?” I didn’t respond. “I said,” he walked up to me, “don’t you agree?” he pulled me up harshly by my hair. My body screamed in protest. I screamed in shear agony. I felt cuts open, sore muscles breaking. I shook my head no. I will never talk or think bad about someone I love. “No?” he tsked again.

“He leaves you here to die. Your life in exchange for the drugs he stole from me.” his name clicked. Ronnie. I shivered. “Fair exchanged, don’t you think?” I didn’t know what to do, so I nodded. Matthew loves his addictions more then me, and I love him to death. If this is what he wants, then so be it. I love him, until my dying breath. “Then let it happen, eh? We gave him all the time he needed.” With that, Ronnie tugged at my hair, pulling my close to him before throwing me against the wall. My head met the fall, something crunching before I hit the ground, a disembodied mess. I splurged out blood, my body going cold and a headache ripping through me. I saw them leave before I died.

“I love you, Matthew.” I whispered, before the darkness enveloped my thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
D:
comment?
Merry Belated Christmas.