Status: Right now, I'm really pissed with the internet..I'll wait 'till I get home to continue..cheers!

If We Ever Meet Again

Chapter 1-Does First Ride Means First Love?

I closed my eyes tighter when I heard Dad call my name. I didn't want to go to school. Why should he be doing this? He should let me mourn forever. I mean, Mum just died and I am forced to move to this wretch place when I could have possibly survived on my own at Manhattan. I mean, I'll get a job, rent a motel or something and get on wi-

" Annaliese Nadine Jensen! You get your butt out of your bed and get ready to go to school!" Oops, better get goin'!

After 10 minutes
=============

" Uh, Dad...I'm not sure if I can manage it at school. Especially after the incident. So...can I skip today?" I asked tentatively, slipping into the seat at the table in front of Dad.

" Anna, we talked about this last night: You're going to school. Today is your first day and you don't want to miss it," Dad said finally. " Now, finish your breakfast and hop into the car," he ordered. I sighed. I lost the fight.

When I finished my breakfast, I walked slowly out to the lawn, where Dad was waiting beside his car. Hmm..maybe I shouldn't take the car today, I thought. Evil plans were forming in my head. Haha...

" Uh, Dad, maybe I could walk to school. You know, you don't want to be late for work, right?" I asked, faking a big innocent smile.

" Anna...," he growled in a menacing tone. But I was already starting to jog down the road. " Anna! Get back here!" he shouted. I ignored him. I heard him call out to me a few times but finally, he gave up.

I slowed down to a walk when the house was out of my view. Phew, I sighed. I never would thought that he would let go of me. Talk about overprotectiveness. With a pang, I suddenly remembered who he reminds me of: Mum. My best friend, whom I could confide in. I shook my head. I don't want to remember those horrible memories. I suddenly felt something hot trickled down my cheeks and wiped at it angrily. I don't want to cry!

When I reached the corner, a memory suddenly hit me. Something about this particular corner intrigues me. It was the deja vu thing, I realized. I don't think I remember anything happen at this corner...

HONK!HONK!

Damn, I thought, as I jumped out of the car's way. Do you have to be so loud? I thought angrily. The car, which was a shiny, new BMW stopped next to me. The screen rolled down and I got a good look at the idiot driver. I was just about to shout insults at him when he suddenly peered to me, leaning across the front passenger's seat.

" Are you lost, miss?" he asked in a pleasant tone. I froze. I can't speak. This guy is GORGEOUS. Oh wait, how come this honey-blond, with dark brown (maybe it was gold) eyes, tall (probably 6'3") lean but muscly hunk is talking to me, the plain Jane with straight brown hair (without highlights) and bright green eyes who is NO beauty compared to him? " Miss?"

I snapped out of my trance, embarassed. " Oh..uh, I was headed to Forks HIgh School." This guy is a hunk, I thought, I should stop talking and just died here.

" Maybe I could give you a lift? I'm headed to the school too," he said, flashing a sweet smile.

" Y-you're headed there?" I asked.

" YEah, I'm a senior there. How 'bout you?"

" I'm a junior," I managed to gasped the words. Why isn't he LEAVING already? I'm having palpitations!

" Well, guess you'll just have to take my lift. I'm your senior, and I've got to look out for younger kids. Hop in!"

Uh....."Okay," I said, finally, after a lot of hesitation. I quickly opened the front passenger door and as the door shut, he sped off in the direction of the school.

I can't believe my luck! I nearly screamed. Wait, did this hunk said his name?
♠ ♠ ♠
Y'all have to guess who's the driver, kids...:D