Status: Re-write/Re-Post

Missing You

One Better;

Weeks passed, and letters were sent on…each one, ending with the familiar, meaningful signing.

Dear Lucy…

…. I miss you and everything here makes me miss you more. I can’t wait to see you and our beautiful baby bump. I love you both – Forever and Always

Missing you,

Drew xx


~

Dear Drew,

Each day gets harder….

… I can’t wait to hear your voice once again, please stay safe, thinking of you as always…

Missing you,

Lucy xx


~
Dear My Girl,

Today I went out for a 12 mile hike to keep up our fitness, I blacked out from exhaustion and dehydration, and for those mere seconds of darkness. I was with you, sitting in your backyard with you in my arms and you were telling me on how much cooler Robin was then Batman.

It made me smile…after I woke up….

…..I dream of you every night.

Missing you so much that it hurts,

Drew xx


Lucy was now five months pregnant and felt like a balloon. Today she got up at her usual time, and got dressed in a summer white dress; even though it was April it was lovely and hot in California.

Lucy didn’t love the pregnancy at the moment, she constantly ate, constantly needed a pee, had a bad back most days and was feeling all round miserable, and she missed Drew so much it actually hurt to think about him now.

Lucy was just slow sliding out of Joey’s Free Lander car, Joey jingling the keys cheekily as he helped her out. Joey closed the door behind her and watched Lucy as she straightened her dress.

Joey couldn’t help look at her perfectly tanned legs; although she was pregnant Lucy still got her beauty. Joey always thought Drew was lucky and only rare moments he was jealous but he saw Lucy as his sister and never in a romantic way. But…he could still look.

Lucy looks up, tucking a piece of her brown curls behind her ear and smiled at Joey.

“Thanks for taking me out….I enjoyed it” she says honestly, she had been locked up all week. Joey came round early this morning and offered to take her shopping.

Lucy had bought more maternity clothes, got many stares from people and unfortunately saw an old friend from school, Christine Bleakly, who wouldn’t stop talking about it and she mentioned Drew a lot too. Lucy could have wrung her neck.

Joey thankfully got her to stop by asking for her number, although…he had no intention of calling her. Lucy was still grateful for it.

“My pleasure Luce, I had fun” he admits, he always thought pregnant mothers were moody and awful to be with, Lucy proved him wrong.

“Good….hold on…is everyone round the back?” she asks confused, hearing the shriek of laughter coming from Charlie, and the smell or BBQ.

“I guess so….looks like my parents are here too” says Joey, finally noticing his parents Mercedes Benz parked just at the end of the drive. Lucy smiled, and shrugged her purse on her shoulder.

As they were about to both walk around the back, the sound of a car approaching stopped them. Lucy turned around first, seeing a yellow cab at the end of the drive and then…the impossible happened.

Andrew Marks, her boyfriend, the love of her life, the father of her child, stepped out of the vehicle.

“DREW!” she squeals with shock, seeing her boyfriend put down his bag, straighten up, look at her and give her the most brightest smile that she had only dreamt of lately.

“Lucy!” he calls lovingly, picking up his bag again which looked heavy and ran over, dumping the bag half way over, abandoning it and scooped Lucy up in his arms.

Joey smiled brightly “My little brother finally returns!” he mocks.

“Oh my god, I missed you so much….so much” sobs Lucy, crying now. All her makeup ruined as she kissed Drew roughly. Drew kisses back passionately.

“I missed…” he kisses her again “you” he says kissing her again. “More than anything” he finishes, kissing her all over her face. His heart beating frantically as he held her.

Joey took his leave going in to inform the family for Drew’s surprise visit.

Lucy didn’t care about anything now, she had him…she had Drew again.

She noticed he changed, his hair was much shorter than before, and he looked much manlier with it. His deep green eyes still full of adoration and love, and he was much broader in muscle, his arms were completely rippled.

She hugged him tightly, her head rested tightly on his chest, refusing to let him go.

“You’re here” she whispers, her voice scratchy from tears.

“I know…I’m here” he whispers to her, kissing her head softly. Drew finally looks at Lucy properly, seeing her beautiful face, even pregnant she could be a model.

He sees her bulging stomach and looks at it softly “Our baby” he states and Lucy nods, and pulls away and takes Drew’s hand and rests them on top of her stomach. As if on cue, the baby kicked gently.

Drew’s face was priceless, shock, surprise, love, amaze, and awe….excited, nervous so may emotions from one action. Lucy smiled brightly and threw her arms over Drew once more, embracing him tightly.
Drew chuckled but the relief and happiness he was feeling seeing Lucy like this was a godsend.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, but if I get a comment I'll update again tonight :)
Also, can I just remind you all....wrote this when I was 14, I'm aware it sucks :P
But it's a cute story...and I know the Army thing is a tad unrealistic like him coming home....but for the purposes of this cheesy story, let's just say it's allowed :D

Comments?