Status: It's going :)

Living a Dream

Oliver Or Oli

I sat on my bunk angrily. Idiot! I will kill him when I get out, or better even completely ignore him, same outcome and I don't go to jail.
I pull my ipod from my bag, turn it on and press play.
Thoughts of me killing Oliver disappear from my head and I finally relax.

After about an hour I feel the bus stopping, I peek trough the window and I see a big venue in front of me. Guess we're hear.
I turn off my ipod and get up. I get to the door right as Oliver was unlocking the door. He opens them with a stupid grin on his face and I just pass next to him coldly and get off the bus. He gets out right after me and he looks at me oddly. He was expecting me to be killing him at this moment.

I turn away from him to find Jade. I spot the BVB bus. I ran to it and I wait for her to get out.
When she did we hugged each other and went for a walk before the sound checks.
We shared bus stories. When I got to the point where I was locked, Jade started laughing.

I look at her, surprised. "Why are you laughing?!"
"Because it's hilarious." She says between laughs.
I open my mouth, acting as a child, as always.
"Oh don't act like a pre-k kid, please." She whines. "You know I hate it. I'm sorry I laughed but it really is funny!" She giggles a bit.

We got back to the venue to watch and listen to the sound checks. Jade goes to say hi to the guys and I sit on a big, comfy couch. I hear someone behind me clear their throat. I turn around and I see Oliver's smirking head. "Oliver." I say acknowledging his presence.

"Come on, don't call meh Oliver, I 'ate it. Yeh onleh call meh that when yeh angreh." He whines and pouts patheticly.
"I am angry." I state.
He rolls his eyes. "Yeh won't be in a second." He reveals a big chocolate he's been holding behind his back. Not any chocolate but the one with cookies, my favorite. I open my mouth.
He chuckles. "Is that for m?." I say in a child's voice.
"Yes." He gives it to me. "Are yeh still mad?" I shake my head 'no' while already putting a large piece of chocolate in my mind.
"How did you know I like the one with cookies?" I ask.
"Yeh said it the night we met, at our concert."
I raise my eyebrows. "And you still remember it?"
"Yea." He nods.
"Thank you Oli." I say in a child's voice.
He chuckles. "Thank God I'm Oleh again."
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, sorry for the poor imitation of the British accent :/
Hope you like it
Comments?