Status: It's going :)

Living a Dream

A Step Forward

"Hi!" I raise my head from Kerrang!'s latest issue and see a pretty white haired girl smiling at me. She had tattoos on her both hands and right thigh. She had a pierced nose, septum, cheek and stretched lobes. She was fairly pretty.
"Hi!" I smile back.

I look over at Jade across the table. We were currently in a coffee shop near a venue in Austin just chilling after a long ride. Jade was having a musical therapy hence she didn't even notice the girl, she just kept reading AP.
I kick her hard under the table. She looks at me, surprised. "What the fuck?"
I point to the girl.

She turns off her ipod. "Hi! I'm sorry I didn't hear you." She smiles apologetically.
"No problem. I'm..um..Alexa. I'm Falling In Reverse's roadie."
"I'm Angela-" I point to me. "And this is Jade." I point to Jade. "I'm Bring Me's roadie and she's BVB's roadie."

"Please sit down." Jade says.
"Thanks." She pulls a chair next to me and sits down.
The waiter serves her and leaves.
"So how is it touring with FIR?" I ask.
"Great! They're great guys, funny, great musicians. I learn a lot from them." She nods like she is confirming herself.

"Are you a musician,too?" Jade asks curiously.
"I'm a drummer." She says excitedly.
"Are you in a band?" I ask.
"No. But I always wanted to be." She says kind of sadly.

Me and Jade look at each other, thinking the same thing.
"Well, I sing and play guitar and Jade plays bass." I turn to her.
"Really?" She asks in disbelief. "Then we should start a band!"
I grin. "We should."

That's how it all started.
♠ ♠ ♠
blah..not quite sure if I like it..
What do you think?
:)