Status: It's going :)

Living a Dream

Right Or Wrong

I tried not to think about what happened in the bus by occupying my mind with my new band. And it worked. We were currently in front of the venue the show was in last night. We don't need to get going till late this evening so we all caught some long sleep. I, sadly, needed to get up a bit earlier because I had to meet up with Jade and Alexia to try to make a song.

I slowly got out of my bed, grunting. I got dressed, got my guitar and hurried in the venue. I checked the schedule yesterday and I saw that some bands have shows later today so their drum sets are in the venue so Alexia will play on them and me and Jade have brought our own instruments and we will just borrow the amps.

No, kids, I am 99,9% sure this is legal. I hurried to venue when I felt raindrops hit my face. I got in and I spotted Alexia already there and getting the drum set parts on stage.
"Hey Ange!" She greets me with a smile. "How's it going? Still avoiding Oliver?"
I shot her a look of surprise. "What?"
"Well, I notice how you disappear from the venue as soon as he steps in and you don't go out with him anymore in clubs after sets.."
"It's complicated." I state.
"It's probably not as complicated as you think."
"Thank you for your professional opinion, Dr.Phill." I say sarcastically.
"I'm not him , you can tell me." She looks at me encouragingly.
"It's just.." I sigh. "I feel weird around him. He's usually kind of a bad boy, but I've seen another side of him. He's great to me, treats me nice, he protects me when one of the sleazy guys from tour makes a move on me, he smiles at me when he sees I'm pouting and I get silly butterflies like I'm a fifteen year old girl. He's funny, nice but bad at the same time, fun and, well can't deny he's hot too.." I smile sadly.
"So.."
"So what?" I ask, confused.
"Why don't you tell him that?" She asks simply.
"What?!? No way." I scoff and plug my guitar to an amp.
"Why not? Oh, don't tell me you're scared of rejection." She looks at me, waiting for an answer. I just shift my gaze to the floor, pretending like I'm adjusting the amp.

"Ange!" She yells. "Seriously?" I nod slightly.
"Oh, sweetie, but why would he do that? You're gorgeous, inside and out. And believe me, he did notice." She sits next to me. "He checks you out every time, yes I noticed, it's kind of hard no to. He cares what you think of him, and if you're mad at him. You think Oliver Sykes just gives chocolates at every girl that's mad at him and even remembers your favorite flavor!" She smiles.
"But still!" I sigh. "Why would he like me out of all the girls out there?!"
Alexia sighs over dramatically in frustration. "You are impossible!"

Jade walks in, finally. "Thank God you're not 20 minutes late!" I note.
She rolls her eyes. "If you haven't noticed it's pouring. i needed to get back to the bus for an umbrella, and Mike, our driver, parked so far from the venue!"
"Jade, please, get some sense into her!" Alexia pleads.
"It's about Oliver isn't it?" Jade looks at Alexia. "She's a lost cause."
I grunt. "I have sense, which is hard to believe because i told you two how I feel."
They both roll their eyes. "Let's just start!"

We were in the venue for two hours, and we came up with a song, and a good one. It needs a bit more work but we did a good job. We put everything back in place and went our separate ways.

I thought about what they said. What if he does feel similar. I smile to that thought. I shake it away realizing how childish I'm acting. Still, I feel kind of happy. I hurry to the bus but I stop noticing two silhouettes kissing near the bus. I realize who they are, Oliver and the ADTR roadie. Yea, Jade and Alexa were so right. I get in the bus and go straight to my bunk.
I grab my iPod, turn the volume up and try to get in another world.
♠ ♠ ♠
things are starting to change :) don't worry, I won't make it a typical story :D
Um, so if anyone's up for being a co write to this story, as in Alexia's or Jade's POV, message me or leave a comment :)