Status: It's going :)

Living a Dream

Drunken Nights

Only half an hour into the party, I was starting to get tipsy. How commendable. If only my mum can see me now. I bet she'd be proud. I drink the last bit of newly poured vodka from my red plastic cup and look around for anyone holding a bottle of anything.

I spot a familiar face with a bottle of Jack in his hands. Ding ding ding, we got a winner. I make my way over not falling over somehow. Matt N. chuckles as soon as he sees me with an empty cup. "Need a refill?" I nod my head eagerly and regret it as soon as sharp pain shots trough my head.

He pours the Jack in and I turn around to go somewhere else but he grabs my wrist. I turn around and raise an eyebrow. "Wait, I need yeh to meet someone." Just then I realize a girl is standing next to him.

"Ange, this is Lissa, Amanda's best friend. Liss, this is Angela, our roadie." I shake her hand and smile politely. He puts her best fake smile on, not fooling me though.

"Nice to meet you." I say, remembering my long learned manners.
"Same here." Her fake smile expands. "So Angela, enjoyin' yeh night, yea? I didn't know roadies can drink. I thought they need to take care of the band they're workin' for." Yeah, she's Amanda's friend all right.

"It's my night off." I simply say. "I'm gonna go now, need to find Jade." I turn around and wonder off somewhere.

And hour and a half later, and another empty cup in my hands I was wasted. I could not walk in a straight line if my life depended on it, hell, I couldn't walk period! I should seriously stop chugging down alcohol before I do something stupid and regret it later. I knew I'd regret it the day after because I always remember what I did sadly.

I carefully make my way to the bus door. Half way there some drunk idiot (not that I'm not one at the moment) bumped into me and I was about to hit the floor - hard - when someone caught me. I look up and meet a pair of oh-so-familiar hazel eyes.

"Yeh should be more careful when yeh drunk!" He yells over the music and I giggle drunkenly. "Where were yeh 'eading?" He slurs, obviously drunk himself.

"Back to our bus."

He nods. "Need 'elp?" He smirks and roll my eyes but accept the offer anyways, knowing that I may as well just lie down on the floor right now because if I go by myself that's where I'll end up anyways and Oliver, no matter how drunk he is, is pretty stable on his feet.

I get down the bus stairs with his help. The sudden temperature change gives me chills. It's a pretty cold night. I subconsciously lean on Oli a bit more. I stumble on a crack in the pavement and pull him with me. He lands on top of me and I start laughing uncontrollably causing him to to the same.

If we were on a public place, people would be calling the police because of the noise. For five straight minutes we laughed our asses off, him never moving from the spot on top of me. Our laughs slowly fade and he looks at my eyes. Suddenly I feel an urge to kiss him. I mean, I wanted to do it for so long and now it just seems..perfect. He wouldn't remember it in the morning, and I would and I could finally know the way his lips feel against mine.

Before I could do anything his lips crash on mine. I didn't hesitate to respond. His warm lips and ice cold lip ring gave me electricity shocks. Our lips moved in sync. The kiss was soft but passionate. His tongue grazed my bottom lip slightly and I parted my lips. My hands were wrapped around his neck and tugging his hair and his hands were going up and down my sides.

The feeling was great but something in the back of my head kept telling me to stop, I didn't want to, but I listened to it. I put my hands on Oli's chest and pushed him lightly. He pulled away and looked at me, confused.

"W-We can't do this, Oli." Before he could say anything I wiggled out of my spot from underneath him, got on my feet as soon as possible and ran to the bus. I fought my dizziness as much as I could and tried to stay on my feet. I made it to the bus without hurting myself somehow but my stomach couldn't take it. I ran to the bathroom, got on my knees in front of the toilet, gathered all my hair in my hands so I don't puke on it and emptied my stomach contents. I flushed the toiled and got up.

I brushed my teeth until I couldn't taste anything but the toothpaste. I opened the cabinet under the sink, got my make up bag and pulled out the makeup removal creme. When I was done cleaning my face I dragged myself to the bunks, got out of my alcohol reeking clothes and pulled on my pj's.

I got in my bunk, pulled the covers over my head and just fell asleep, not wanting to deal with anything that just happened. Oli won't remember it in the morning, I will pretend nothing happened at all, and the world can keep on spinning normally like it did not even 2 hours ago.

~~~~


I wake up the next morning with a massive headache. The throbbing in my head is just getting worse by the second. I sigh. Time to get my lazy ass out of the bed and face the world. I do everything as slow as possible in a poor attempt to avoid Oli.

I run out of things to do so I finally make my way to the front lounge. They're all up and seem to be feeling the same as I am - horrible. I actually avoided all of the mirrors so I don't see myself, I'm to scared of what the picture would be.

"Mornin'." Lee greets me with a tired expression. I just wave.
I take the Advil from the counter, pop the lid and take two pills and swallow them.

" 'Ad a crazy night Ange?" Jona smirks.
"Kind of." I nod slowly.
"I saw, your cup was never empty." Matt K. remarks and I just laugh sarcastically.
"I was enjoying my night just like you guys did, and just as you I am feeling the consequences of my drunk actions now." I rub my head a little as if that's going to take my headache away.

I make myself cold chocolate milk and as I drink it I look around the room seamlessly. I spot Oli in an armchair, staring intensely at his lap like he's avoiding someones gaze.

He can't remember, can he? No no no, he can't. He was too drunk. Even if he does remember he would ignore it, he doesn't like me back. He has a girlfriend. He was drunk. And he doesn't like me. I just need to calm down and ignore what happened and act like it didn't.

The bus door opening abruptly jerked my from my mind ramble. A very angry looking Amanda and Lissa stomped on the bus. Everybody's gaze was on them and they were just glaring at me. I swear, if looks could kill...

Amanda takes a few steps towards me and stops a meter away. "Yeh fucking whore!" She yells and swigs her fist right at my face. I feel sharp pain in my lip. Fuck, she probably busted it.

"The fuck Amanda?!" I hear Oli yell as Matt N. hold her back.
She just keeps glaring at me. "Yeh cunt, touch my boyfriend again and I'll rip your head off!"
♠ ♠ ♠
dramaaaaaa
so this is the big turning point in the story, it only gets better after this :)
Tell me what do you think?
Comments = <3