Status: It's going :)

Living a Dream

I Want To Talk To You

"Ange." I hear Jade call from behind me as she puts an arm on my shoulder. I turn to face her.
"Yeah?"
"You know you can talk to me, right? I mean that. I consider you my best friend no matter the short amount of time we've known each other. I've told you thing I haven't told anyone, and you can do the same." I look at her eyes and she sighs. "Just thought you wanted to know."

She turns around to leave but I call her name. She turns back around and looks at me softly. I point on the spot next to me, she nods and sits down. I inhale deeply.
"I'm just confused. I'm not a person who takes a liking for a guy that easily. Especially for someone I've known for such a short period of time." I sigh.

Jade puts her hand on my shoulder reassuringly and looks me straight in the eyes. "People actually fall in love in an even shorter time than you took a liking in Oliver for. Plus, since the concert you've been talking and getting to know each other and now you're spending every day with him. It's not irrational! Having feelings towards someone is normal, Ange. You need to let yourself accept them." She smiles and hugs me.

"I know. But it's too complicated." I shrug and let my shoulders fall miserably.
"How so?"
"He has a girlfriend." I state simply. "And the after party events aren't helpful either." She giggles slightly at my ironic voice.

"True." She notes but I sense she is not finished. "But, still, he said he wanted to do it. Therefore, there is something there on his side, too. You can't make excuses on that term now." She smirks proudly.

I look at her, trying to find signs of her lying to me but I found nothing. I just see the face of my best friend smiling at me. I smile back and hug her tightly. She giggles, making me bounce slightly with her. "Thank you." I whisper loud enough so she can hear.

She pulls away so she can look at me. "Not a slightest problem." She pulls me into another tight but short hug before she pulls away and stands up. She extends her hands to me which I gladly accept and she pulls me on my own two feet.

"So..what are you going to do?" We start walking to the venue exit.
"I have no idea. I'm hoping that when I face him the words will come to me and that I won't embarrass myself completely." I say in a sarcastic voice.

"You won't." She says while pushing the heavy, metal door open.
"I sure hope so." I turn to her. "When are the BVB guys on?"
"They're the last set of the day. So around seven thirty." I nod.
"I'll come to the backstage then to make you company."

"And to tell me if something happened?" She fills in.
"And to tell you if something happened." I confirm

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


I was sitting on a comfy armchair which is separated from the guys who were, once again, playing Xbox and was looking at the set lists for the next few days.
I was occasionally looking at Oli with a corner of my eye, every time hoping he wouldn't notice. I finally get enough of the feeling in my gut that is killing me and stand up.

I sigh inaudibly, give myself a short pep talk in my mind and walk to the love seat where Oli was sitting with Lee. I tap him on the shoulder. He turns around and looks at me, confused.
"Can we talk." I say silently in order not to disturb the guys, I've learned from experience you don't want to do that while they play Xbox.

He nods and stands up. The guys don't even notice we're leaving. I head to the back lounge with Oli on my tail.
I sit on the nearest couch and he sits next to me.

"I wanted to talk to you about th-" He cuts me of before I could finish.
"I figured yeh would." He nods and lowers his gaze.
I stay silent, waiting for him to say something.

"I wasn't really tha' drunk. Yeh were more drunk tha' meh. And I'm sorry I kissed yeh because it was wrong to use yeh like tha'." He shakes his head, looking disappointed in himself.
"I was drunk, but I still wanted to do it." He looks up from the floor to me and I shift my gaze slightly, not wanting him to look me straight in the eyes.

"And I was wrong, too because I knew you had a girlfriend and no matter how drunk I was it wasn't right." I sigh and continue. "But I wanted to know why you said you wanted to do it."
I look at his face, trying to read his emotions but fail.

"I dunno. I guess I wanted to do it fo' a long time."
♠ ♠ ♠
WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS HOW SHITTY I FEEL FOR NOT UPDATING.
I am beyond pissed at myself for not finding at least a bit of time.
Once again, to all the readers thank you for bearing with me and reading this and commenting and subscribing and just everything.
Much much love to all of you!
Happy hollidays and I wish you all the best in the new year. I hope you have one filled with new, good, happy and fun memories and filled with wishes that came true, that you crossed many things of your bucket list and that you will smile the whole way trough it.
<3