Status: It's going :)

Living a Dream

My Own Little World

Bring Me finishes finish their set and I slowly get out of my daze.

"Great job guys!" I smile at the five boys leaving the stage and hand Matt N. a towel.

"Wha'? No towel fo' the lead singer?"Oli asks me with a playful smirk on his lips.

"Nah, couldn't find any." I play along and hand another towel to Jona.
Oli shoots me an annoyed look.

"Oi! Yeh are such a child." He frowns and snatches the towel from Matt and hits me with it. Asshole. As soon as the towel hits me I start to make pained sounds and clutch my side. His expression changes to a regretful one and he starts to apologize.

"Ange-. I'm sorreh. Really. I-I didn't phink I hit yeh tha' hard.."

I can't pul my act any longer so I start chuckling and he looks at me bewildered.

"Idiot." I walk away, still chuckling, with the rest of the guys following.

* * * * * * *


I was relaxing in my bunk, checking the tour schedule. I was looking for a tour stop where we will stop for more than a day because that means Jade, Alexa and I can catch the stage when no one is around and rehearse a bit.I write down all the possible dates and places with side notes for possible excuses or plans.

"Hey, wha' are yeh doin'?" Oli asks with a raised brow, leaning on the top bunk.
I look up, startled. My eyes widen in surprise.

"Ummm..I-I.." I try to think of something whilst trying to hide the paper with all the rehersing details.

He raises his brow even higher. "I am checking your stage time for the next stop." I blurt out a simple explanation.

"Wha'? We don't even get there before tomorro'." I can tell he didn't buy my story. Not that it was a good one. He tries to peek over and look what's on the paper beside me. I snatch it away and shoot him an annoyed look.

"I'm being an exemplary roadie, ok?" I answer smartly.

He raises his arms in defense. "Fine. Sorreh."

Just as I think he'll leave he plants himself on the opposite side of my bunk.

Before I can ask what is he doing, push him out or have any kind of reaction, he catches me off guard with his question.
"I see yeh side stage on our shows. I see yeh face. Yeh love music, don't yeh?
And, once again, before I can react, he interrupts me.
"Or yeh just in love wiff meh?" And there's the smirk.

My mouth can't form works. I really don't know how to answer either of the questions.

When I compose myself, I answer calmly. "I'ts the music. Why do you think I'm here? Sure, new experiences, helping Tom, earning a bit of money, having fun..." I pause a second. "But music. Music helped me trough a lot. You know, the typical sad high school story, bad friendships, some family issues..It could all have gone much worse had I not have had music to find comfort in when I needed it. And instead of doing stupid things, I wrote, and played. I had my own little world behind my two eyelids and I often wanted to stay in it. Forever. But, again, music helps me make that world happen with open eyelids now." I say with a genuine smile and he just looks at me.

"You know, I never told anyone that." I realize.
♠ ♠ ♠
I honestly didn't think I would update this..but when I started just to see if I can get ideas I got the lovely feeling of writing again, even if this is just a fanfic..

I hope someone will read this story, and like it even! Be free to write your opinion :)

On the further note:
Happy New Year!

<3