Status: It's going :)

Living a Dream

Really now?

I couldn't believe my ears. "Me? And Jade?" Tom nodded. "Jade? And me?" He nodded again.
"Us?" He nodded the third time. "Us?" I repeated pointing my index finger at Jade then myself.
Uncle Tom sighed and nodded making a face that clearly showed me that he is annoyed.

But, thanks to my stubborn and teasing nature decided to push him of the edge. Just as I was about to say 'Us?' again he put his hand over my mouth and gave me the stop it look.
He removed his hand from my mouth.

"So us two roadies?" Jade asked, teasing. I laughed.
Tom gave her a look and she started laughing together with me.
"So you don't want to go?" Tom asked and we instantly stopped talking. Now he started laughing at us.

When he stopped laughing he started eating with us. "Jade you have already been a roadie so you know what to do?" Jade nodded. "And Lansie I think you know what to do too."
I nodded. "Yeah. I still remember you explaining every detail of your job to me because you thought I will come to help you one day. Who would have known that would actually happen." I smiled.

We were all eating in silence until Jade broke it by dropping a fork on the floor and loudly breathing in. "What the hell Jade?" I asked puzzled.
"Warped is in a week!?" said in disbelief and looked at uncle Tom.
He looked up and stared at the wall, thinking. "Yea, your right." He said plainly.
"But-But we don't even know with who are we roading with or anything." I said.
"Don't worry about that." He continued eating.

I looked at Jade. She looked at me blankly and just said. "I think we need to go shopping." And nodded to her own statement. I laughed.
"I guess we do."
"I think we need to start now." She added and I laughed again.
"Let's go." I looked at uncle Tom. He was looking at us two like we're the strangest things on Earth. I giggled.

"Bye uncle T." I kissed him on the cheek.
"Bye Tom." Jade said and I stormed out the door with Jade right behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, a stupid chapter, I know..I just wanted to get the story going somehow...
:)
Peace and Love,
Angie ♥