Status: It's going :)

Living a Dream

Sex God

After discussing everything about the tour with Tom both me and Jade felt kind of better, more relaxed but even more excited. We were happy we were touring with bands we both know not some we never heard of. Actually we both already met BMTH members so that makes it even more easier but neither one of us met BVB members or had the opportunity to see their shows. We both wanted to tho.

We were strolling down LA streets with no direction and talking about the tour when my phone started playing 'It Never Ends', my ring tone. I checked the ID.
Oliver Freaking Sex God Sykes I laughed. The night of the Bring Me The Horizon concert all of the members exchanged numbers with me and Jade. I gave Oli my phone to write his number and save it and obviously he thought it was funny to name himself Sex God. Smart man.

Jade saw the screen of my phone and laughed too. I answered it. "Hello."
"'Ello love." I heard Oli's deep voice with thick British accent trough the receiver. "Like the name on the caller ID?"
I chuckled. "Funny. Very funny Sykes."
"'Er's nothin funny 'bout it. Pure truth there." He said seriously.
"Whatever you say." I rolled my eyes. "So why you calling?"
"Yeah, yeah. Keep pretendin' yeh don't like to 'ear meh." I rolled my eyes once again and sighed loudly so he could hear me. "Fine, fine. I 'eard yeh goin' to be our roadie."
"Yes I am." I smiled. "Is that a good or a bad thing?" I asked playfully.
"We'll see."
I laughed. "Guess we will."
"What 'bout the black one." I laughed at the nickname he gave Jade.
"She's going to be Black Veil Brides roadie."
"She met them yet?"
"No." I frowned. "And it sucks 'cause the tour is in four days."
He agreed. "Well then she needs to meet them, eh?"
"How?" I asked confused.
"All of the bands are comin' together night before the tour at The Stroke bar. Come around ten and tell the bouncer yeh one of the roadies. When yeh get in call one of the guys."
"Thanks Oli." I smiled.
"See yeh." He hung up.

Jade looked at me confused. "We're meeting the Black Veil Brides." I simply said and her eyes widened.
"Oli said the bands get together at one bar before the tour and he invited us." I smiled.
"Guess he's not such a dick everyone says he is." Jade smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
A filler?
Well, at least it's an update :)
Sorry for the failed try of writing words as they would sound with a British accent :/
Peace and love,
Angie ♥