Status: It's going :)

Living a Dream

Here's For The New Things

"Get you lazy asses off the fucking bed!" I hear a familiar female voice call.
I slowly open my eyes and when I see it's Nora I close them back and growl.
"Get out and let us fucking sleep!" I hear Jade yell, still half asleep.

"So you don't want to go on tour? It's a bit late to cancel, you lazy asses!" I hear Nora giggle.
Me and Jade sigh in unison. I hear uncle Tom laughing, I could recognize his laugh anywhere. I open my eyes.

"It's already 5am?" I ask.
"Yes, yes it is. I told you not to come back late or you will never wake up!" Uncle Tom notes.
"Don't go all smart ass on us now, Tom!" Jade yells, her voice muttered by a pillow she put over her head.
"Come on, the bus will be here in less then half an hour!" Nora states while pulling the sheets of the bed.

Jade sighs dramatically and tosses the pillow on the opposite side of the bed. She scans everyone in the room and smiles. "IT'S TOUR DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY" She screams.
I laugh and join her. "TOOOOOOOOOOUR DAAAAAAAAAAAY!"
Tom and Nora exit the room quickly with both hands on their ears. Me and Jade burst out laughing.

I look at her. "Tour day!" I repeat but this time quietly.
She grins. "Finally!" She hugs me. "Let's get ready."

We both showered quickly, dried our hair, pulled some random clothes on due to all of our other normal stuff were packed in travel bags and put some make up on.
We got downstairs. We were both teasing Tom for making us pancakes for breakfast, which he never does because he's too lazy. We know he'll miss us.

We were talking about some random topic and a loud honk interrupted us. A shot of excitement got trough my body. I got off the bar chair and jumped in place excitedly. Jade copied my actions.
"Calm down." Nora rolled her eyes and laughed at us.

We got to the door and Tom opened it. We both grabbed our bags and, as they were bags with wheels, pulled them enthusiastically but they didn't move an inch.
I hear different laughs near me and jerk my head up. I see the guys of BMTH and BVB standing in front of us all laughing at us, too.

"It's not funny!" Jade cried in desperation. Of course, that made them laugh even more.
Andy and Ashley grabbed Jade's bags and carried them to the bus as if they weighted 2 pounds. After they stopped laughing Matt and Matt did the same with my bags.
I greeted all of the guys. They all came here with a car and then we will all go on the bus together. I said my goodbyes to Nora and Tom.

"Awh Tom I'll miss your freshly baked morning breakfast." I note sarcastically.
"Ha ha ha. You may be kidding now but just wait a few weeks and then we will see how you feel about home made food."
"You're being a smart ass again." Jade teases with a innocent smile on her face.
We say our goodbyes once again.

Even me and Jade say our little goodbyes. We ride in different buses so we won't see each other for 6 hours or so. That will probably be the longest time we spend time apart since we became friends.
"See you guys later." I wave to the BVB guys as they enter the bus. They all wave back.

I enter our bus last, right after Lee. I put my converse shoulder bag on a fluffy chair in the front of the bus. I greet the driver and look up to see where the guys are. I can't see non of them. I hear some yelling in the back.
"Ang! Come 'ere yeh need to choose yeh bunk!" I hear Jona yell.
I walk to the back of the bus.

All of the guys are there with their stuff. I recognize my bags too. "What are you doing?" I raise my eyebrows.
"Choosing bunks." Oli states simply. "And yeh got the honor to choose first." He smiles at me and I smile back.
I point to the bottom one in the back. "That one."
Oli puts my bags on the bed I chose and grabs some other bags, which I guess are his, and put them on the bunk above mine. "And this one is mine." He smiles innocently.
The other guys choose theirs, or more like fight over them.

"Yeh excited?" Oliver asks me.
I nod. "Yes, yes I am. But I think it will be fun." I say looking at the rest of the guys fighting and teasing each other. I turn back to Oli and he's smiling.
"Oh yes it will."
"And eventful." I add and he nods.
"And I think I should probably stay away from you guys when you do meet and greets." He looks at me confused. "Your fans. Some of them are pretty crazy, like those two on the
show." He nods. "Don't one them to go psycho on me or jealous cause I'm your roadie."
"They 'ave more stuff to be jealous of." He states. I looked at him confused.
He checks me out head to toe and points at me. "Because of that." He says simply with a smirk on his lips.

I blush hard. And as if it wasn't awkward enough the bus started moving and it caught me by surprise. I lost balance and fell right in Oli's lap. He laughs at my clumsiness. "Shut up!" I yell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Angela's outfit
Jade's outfit
AN UPDATE! FINALLY! AND A LONG ONE! so proud on myself!
Really hope you like it!
Angie