Status: Leave comments if you'd like me to continue!

Sweat, Blood, Balls, and Broomsticks

The Calm Before the Storm: Part 1

Victoire moaned a little as she was shaken awake. She rubbed her eyes, a bit disoriented at first. It took a moment for her vision to focus. It was a little less dark in the room than usual for this time of night. Moonlight spilled in through the large arching windows of Gryffindor tower, bathing the room in grayish tones, just barely illuminating the person who had shaken her awake, the person who now stood over her. Teddy Lupin, her boyfriend.

“Teddy,” She groaned, swatting at him with one of her pillows as she rolled over. “Go back to bed.”

Of course to be honest she was only playing a little hard to get. Lately the only thing Teddy had on his mind was Quidditch. The whole school was going crazy over the Gryffindor/Slytherin match and when she spoke to Teddy lately it was clear that his mind was always elsewhere. Lately his kisses were after thoughts, with none of their usual passion. Their conversations seemed like distractions to him, his mind always truly focused on Quidditch strategy. She couldn’t blame him, it was the last and the biggest game of the year. It was his last year at Hogwarts and he had yet to lead Gryffindor in winning the Quidditch cup, it wasn’t an overstatement to say his future in Quidditch depended on winning the game. Of course she had expected his attitude towards her to change for the better soon, the full moon was looming near after all.

Teddy was half werewolf, but he didn’t transform… atleast not physically. Teddy had told her about how since he was a teenager, on and around the night of the full moon he would start to have to animalistic urges. It was apparent by the way he shoveled down food in the Great Hall, or by the way he’d lose his temper quickly and get in fights with other guys, or the way he’d lust after her, wanting sex as often as she’d allow. No doubt that was the motive of his little late night visit.

“Victoire come on,” Teddy said, in a whisper. “I thought we could… you know… hang out.”

“It’s the middle of night,” She moaned. She liked to resist him around the full moon, savoring all the attention she got from him.

Teddy climbed in her bed, straddling her. He inhaled a whiff of her hair before brushing it aside and kissing her along the neck. He inhaled sharply though his nose, every now and then, as he did so. He had told her before that his sense of smell was more sensitive around the full moon and he didn’t want her wearing perfume, so she never did, he said he enjoyed her natural scent.

Victoire pushed him away and pulled her covers over her head to shield herself from him.

“You can come with me, or we can do it right here, and give your roommates a show.”

“You wouldn’t,” She said from within her dark pocket of cover.

“You know I would.”

After a silent moment Teddy started to pull the blanket off her. She giggled softly as she struggled to keep covered, not wanting to wake the other girls sleeping around her. He had the covers off her shortly and then he started to pull off her pajama bottoms.

“Okay, okay, I’ll come with you,” She finally said. She always gave in to him eventually, even if she was tired, or if the two of them had been arguing. She knew he had special needs and if she didn’t take care of them he wouldn’t have any trouble at all finding another girl who would. He was after all the hottest, coolest, most popular guy at Hogwarts, no question. Not only that but other girl’s tended to hate Victoire and she expected half the time when they’d slyly hit on Teddy they were doing it simply to hurt her.

“Merlin, Teddy,” She said when the moonlight fell over him and she got her first good look at his face. He was dirty and sweaty and there was a smudge of blood on the side of his face. “You’re filthy.” Apparently he had only just gotten back from one of the top-secret, after-curfew Quidditch practices that he forced his team into in the days before the matches.

“Don’t worry, we’ll take care of that.”

C===========o[||||||||>

Teddy led her out of the Gryffindor tower and through the empty quiet halls of Hogwarts. As always while violating curfew, their hurried footsteps sounded as loud as thunder against the cold stone floor. Their breathing sounded loud to her as well as Teddy pulled her along at a half-run to some unknown destination. The paintings on the walls, the ones not pretending to be asleep, gave her disapproving glances as she hurried behind him trying to keep up.

She was sure it was just that she was still paranoid about breaking school rules, but she couldn’t help but to think the whole school could hear them as they hurried through secret passages hidden behind tapestries and trap doors. Eventually they arrived at the prefect’s bathroom on the fifth floor.

Teddy led her in. She started filling the huge bathtub that was set into the floor off near the large stained glass windows which overlooked the forbidden forest. The tub was big enough for a dozen students to fit in easy, so it took a minute to fill even with multiple faucets joining in on the effort.

Teddy’s hands ran over her as they waited. He pulled off her shirt and then started fumbling with the back of her bra. He had a little trouble getting the hooks undone. He quickly got frustrated and ripped the thing off of her like tissue paper.

“Teddy!”

“Sorry… I’ll get you another one,” He said as he massaged her bare breasts.

By time the tub was filled they were both naked. Teddy lifted her up and tossed her into the hot water, and then dove in after her. He pulled her against himself as they floated and soon his swollen, throbbing manhood was trying to force it’s way inside of her. She moaned as it entered, a tight fight if there ever was one. He rammed it deeper and deeper causing her to shout out, both from the intense pleasure and the twinge of pain. Her voice echoed eerily in the empty bathroom. His arms were wrapped around her, his hands holding her very tightly by the shoulders. His grip tightened more on her as he started to thrust a little harder.

“You’re… hurting me,” She said between gasps.

“Sorry,” He said. He let go of her shoulders. There were red marks where his hand had been. He grabbed the rim of tub instead. Her back was pressed against the side of the tub, Teddy’s muscular body pressing against her front.

He tended to be a little rough this time of the month, but she knew it wasn’t on purpose. She knew he was exerting effort to restrain himself even now as they fucked. He had told her about the sort of devious impulses he tended to have and how difficult it was for him to ignore them.

She heard the door to the bathroom swing open. She quickly craned her neck towards it although it wasn’t visible from the tub. Teddy looked curiously as well but he didn’t break the rhythm he had going.

“Teddy, Stop! Merlin” She said in a whisper trying to force him off of her. “Someone’s coming. They’re going to see! It could be a Professor!”

She managed to force herself out of his grasps and maneuver behind him as the footsteps approached. There were no bubbles so shielding her naked body with his was the best she could do. She sunk down into the water until her eyes and nose was all that was above the surface. She waited apprehensively. There was no towel nearby to cover up with and her clothes were in a pile a good ways away. Some student, or even a Professor, was going to see her naked. If Teddy wasn’t there with her she would have been terrified, as it was now she was just on the brink of dying of embarrassment.

Victoire peeked around one of Teddy’s biceps to see Cain emerge from around the corner. He was a half-giant and a beater for the Gryffindor Quidditch team. He was only in his fourth year, a year younger than her, but he certainly didn’t look it. He towered over them. He looked at Teddy for a moment and then his eyes went over to Victoire’s half submerged head, which quickly retracted to hide again.

For a moment Victoire wondered what would happen if he and Teddy were to get into a fight. In a duel Teddy would win hands down, but at the moment his wand was out of reach. He was vulnerable, and Cain was freaking huge. If Cain wanted he probably could have beaten Teddy up and taken her for himself… She should have told Teddy not to leave his wand so far away. She thought about that sort of thing often. She was part veela so she had to be a little more careful to avoid any potentially dangerous situations. Teddy wasn’t the only guy who might find himself unable to control his impulses around her.

“Hey Teddy, I was looking all over for you,” Cain said.

“Dude! Get the fuck out. Don’t you see I’m busy!”

“I just thought I’d tell you, Herbert is saying that he knows who the Slytherins are playing as their third chaser tomorrow.”

“Really? who?” Teddy said, the anger in his voice all but replaced by curiosity.

Herbert was no doubt the biggest Quidditch fan at the school but he wasn’t a athlete himself (he was built like a beanbag). He was, however, very involved in Hogwarts Quidditch. He’d often keep detailed records of players’ stats and make and sell trading cards. Also he took bets on games, and was always up on the latest news. From what Victoire had gathered about him, any information from him was likely to be credible.

“You won’t believe this,” Cain said hesitating a moment. “but Herbert said Evette Banvard.”

“Dude, stop fuckin’ around. Who did he say?“

“That’s what he said. Seriously. I put it on Merlin’s grave.”

Teddy’s expression narrowed in disbelief. “And you heard him say this yourself? With your own ears?”

“Well… no. Sean told me he said it.”

Teddy sighed. “Toss me my wand.”

Cain did as he was told. Teddy touched the tip of his wand to the large lion tattoo he had on his arm. Cain winced as he did so, putting a hand over the same spot on his own arm. Cain had the same tattoo although at the moment it was covered by the sleeve of his robe. The tattoos were enchanted and Teddy could use them to summon the others with identical tatoos: the six other members of the Gryffindor team. All the teams at Hogwarts had their own enchanted tattoos. It was just like the ‘Dark Mark’ that she had heard stories of… except used for Quidditch instead of world domination.

“What the hell did you do that for?” Victoire whispered. “We’re in the middle of something here.”

“Don’t worry,” He said. “It’ll just take a minute. Till then… ” He reached back and wrapped his hand around hers and then brought her hand around to his shaft. She touched it feeling that it was still rock hard and throbbing with desire. She didn’t understand why he wouldn’t be as embarrassed by it as she was, but she sighed and started stroking him slowly under the water because she knew that was what he needed. She squeezed him tightly with her slender fingers because that was how he liked it. Cain tried to avoid looking in their direction as he waited for the others to show up.

It didn’t take long for rest of the team show up: Sean, Bender, Jay, Griff(who was a fifth year like Victoire), and Russ. Victoire kept rubbing her hand along him despite the gathering crowd because she knew it was quite a fair compromise. She’d hate to be getting fucked full on while others were watching. She sped up her stroking a bit and tightened her grip, trying to get the deed done.

“What now?” Bender complained as he marched into the bathroom. “Not another practice or some stupid drill? I need rest man...” He turned the corner and saw Teddy and Victoire in the tub. “Hmmm… on second thought, I call next.” He flashed Victoire a grin that she found sickening.

“Bender you can get out. I really just needed to talk to Sean. Whats this about Evette Banvard?”

“I didn’t believe it either when I first heard it Capt’n, but it’s true. Herbert told me that Evette has been practicing with the Slytherins and they’re going to play her tomorrow.”

“Practicing for what?” Teddy said. “She’s freaking ninety pounds and they’re playing her as a chaser? Can she even fly?”

“Yeah she can fly,” Griff squeaked a little timidly. “I’ve seen her doing laps around the castle... Hi Victoire…”

Victoire sunk a little lower in the water in response to being addressed.

She wasn’t too much into Quidditch but she did know that Slytherin had a very rough style of play. They hadn’t had a girl on their team in years and Evette was a fifth year and she practically exuded frailness from her pale, unblemished skin, to her slight and dainty build. Whats more she was new to Hogwarts, having transferred from a school in Romania so she was still a mystery to everyone.

“I say they’re just trying to psych us out,” Bender said. “No way they’re going to let that little bitch in the game. They’ll probably have her on the bench.”

“Maybe they decided to switch strategies,” Sean said. “and go for speed instead of strength. They might try to beat us on the spread because they’re afraid we can outmuscle them this year.”

“Maybe,” Teddy conceded, though he didn’t sound convinced.

“Yeah I’d hate to be anyone trying to outmuscle you, this time of month Teddy.” Bender agreed with a nod towards the nearly full moon, visible through the stained glass. “When you’re on your period you’re scary as hell.”

Victoire knew that Teddy had been preparing for this match all year, training for an all out battle. He didn’t sound particularly happy about the news, although she thought it was a good thing. How much trouble could a 5th year girl give them? It’d be like if she herself played Quidditch.

“So, if you were talking to Herbert you must have asked him about our odds.”

“He’s almost 2 to 1 for Slytherin,” Sean said. “Even worst than yesterday.”

“Eh, what does he know?” Bender said.

No one answered the rhetorical question. He knew everything.

Finally Victoire felt Teddy shudder a little and release into the warm water around them. It was good because her arm was getting tired and besides she had found the situation awkward. She rested her head against Teddy’s back, wrapping her arms around his waist.

“All right guys, go get some sleep. Don’t miss breakfast, and don’t bother going to any classes tomorrow.”

“Uh,” Griff said. ‘I have Potions with Slughorn. I can’t miss it, he wont cut me any slack.”

Teddy sighed. “Fine go to Potions, but after that stay in the Gryffindor Common room. We need you tomorrow and Slytherin isn’t above trying to injure one of us just the before the game. No one walk alone.”

At that the others left. Finally Victorie and Teddy were alone again. He turned to face her, and started to kiss her. She rubbed her hands over him and found that he was becoming aroused again already.

By the time they got back to Gryffindor Tower they were both as wrinkly as Headmistress McGonagall.