Sweet Sweet Vendetta

-Chapter One-



Hatred flared within me. incarcerous I hissed. His body was bound. Oh how Cissy would love to see this, my sister’s beloved husband bound on the floor all vulnerable. She said she was in love with him, I scoffed, she never knew what he used to be like. I landed a kick in the side of his head. He grunted. Brilliant. His usual arrogant demeanour was now replaced with him grovelling in front of me. His oh-so-perfect moon-coloured hair was now all matted with dirt and grit. I brought my foot to his back, and kicked him again so his back was facing up. I squatted down, drawing out my wand. I pressed the tip of the wand into his back. incendio he was writhing, screaming as flames ate away at his skin, and I slowly dragged the wand down his back, its heated tip created black charred red welts in its wake. The whole place stank of burning flesh. I savoured the smell. “Oh my dear dear Lucius I’ll make you regret for what you done” I wavered my wand over my body. He answered with a sardonic smirk, I scowled, and lashed out. “I want you to know how much I suffered”

I took a fistful of his hair and pulled, causing his eyes to widen. I tightened my grasp, his foot lashed out. My head landed with a sickening crunch yet I was giggling uncontrollably. Was that all he got? I pushed myself off the floor and grabbed his hair again, I threw his face onto the cobbled ground. His nose shattered. I smirked in satisfaction as he lay there, in a pool of his own blood, his struggles long gone. This was revenge for what he did.


I was walking down the corridors, Prefect Duties. I proudly wore the badge on my chest; on the other side was the emerald badge of Slytherin.

A pair of smooth hands suddenly grabbed me, pushing my head against the wall. I heard a low chuckle. Stars clouded my vision. When they cleared I was greeted by a malicious smirk plastered on a pointed face, Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy. I was choking and my head was pulsing, my head kept falling from side to side. I could feel his warm breath on my face. He smashed my back against the wall again. Hot sticky tears speckled my robes.

“A-Aren’t you supposed to be with Cissy, Malfoy?” I managed to stutter out, trying to mask my fear with contempt. Lucius always intimidated me.

“let’s say your sisters busy at the moment and I always preferred younger meat.” He sneered. Blood rushed out of my face.

He slammed my head against the stone of the wall, it echoed all around the corridor. My head was feeling heavy, the last thing I saw the floor coming to meet me.

I woke up.incarcerous. Ropes bound me tightly together to a wooden chair. My head was still pounding, my lips were bleeding. “M-M-Malfoy Let Me out!” I stammered. Tears of frustration streamed down my burning cheeks. His tall figure loomed above me, silhouetted against the faint torch glow. My wrists were chapped and bleeding from the ropes. He kept his hand on my shoulder as he walked to stand behind me. I could smell the sickly stench of cologne. I could feel his breath against the back of my neck.

“No point screaming, Bella’s not here to help you this time” he sneered.

I was struggling more, thrashing about. “Cissy! Cissy!”

He chuckled at my struggles. His large hands roamed across my shuddering chest, teasing. I bit my lip in frustration, I could feel blood surface from under my teeth.

He just gave me a sardonic smile. “No one can hear you and she wouldn’t dare go against my orders now.”

The colour drained from my face. No. My sister couldn’t listen to him. We were Blacks. Malfoy just chuckled at me, he chuckled at the sight of my tears.

Incendio he burnt off the ropes that held me, I shrieked at the heat that was licking at my skin.

Crucio

“Nooooo” I screamed. I was writhing under his wand’s point. I felt as f I was being ripped apart. “Cis-“ I choked out naively. “N-No Lu-Lu-u--“ my breath was in rags. My insides were twisting and burning. My vision was blurred. The pain stopped. My joints were aching, my head pounding. My muscles were still twitching. He slung my limp body over his shoulder.

He threw me on a desk. Incarcerous. My head landing with a sickening thud, before rope painfully held me down. Grey eyes were staring down at their prize.

He tore my robes off my shuddering body. I shut my eyes tight, taking a deep breath, just wishing it was all a dream.

“Open your eyes” he hissed.

I slowly shook my head.

“Open them now” He grabbed a fistful of my dark locks.

I sobbed, as he pulled harder.

“O-O-Okay” I stuttered out. My eyes snapped open. I cringed when I saw his pair of grey eyes. He was straddling me, I could feel his swell against my groin.

Lucius smirked down at me. “I do prefer it when you were screaming.” He raised his wand “Crucio

My mouth let out a hoarse scream, more tears streamed down my cheeks, my legs were buckling, my body pinned under his weight. His hands then prised my legs open. I screamed as I felt him enter, I knew there would be blood, I could just feel it trailing don onto the desk mixed with my juices. I grimaced at the thought. As he mercilessly pounded into me, my screams faltered and I just stared blankly at the ceiling, my mind wandering off to another faraway place, away from the violation.

.........
♠ ♠ ♠
comment???
suscribe??

x

i swear it gets better..:P