Sweet Sweet Vendetta

-Chapter Two-

He moaned. My chest felt wet, he was dripping with cold sweat. I hated him, hated every single bit. I wanted to scream at him, hit him, kill him. He threw me by the hair out of the broom cupboard and threw my clothes after.

“What’s happened here then?” it was Filch. I paled and quickly gathered my clothes to cover my bruised body.

“Miss Black is just upset that I wouldn’t sleep with her tonight Argus” Lucius flashed one of his smiles. “Being the filthy whore she is”

Filch stepped closer to us, pointing out a gnarled finger.

“Don’t you try charming me Malfoy. Snape will be pleased to hear tha-“

Confundo

“Wh-Wh-“Filch stammered, a dazed looked on his face. “Ma-Malfoy?”

“Argus I was just escorting Miss Black here” he violently tugged on my arm, I could feel it coming out of it’s socket ”to the Slytherin Common Room. I bid you goodnight.” He nodded his head towards Filch who was waving ecstatically.

“Bye Bye” he grinned.

I just stared at him acting all weird as Malfoy dragged me behind.

He threw me onto the marble floor as soon as we entered the common room. “N-N-No L-Lu” he clamped his hand against my mouth.

“Sh-Sh-Ssssshhh-or else someone will hear.” He kissed my cheek as if he was courting me, I could feel his smirk against my cheek. He broke away and shoved me towards the stairs that led up to the girls’ dorms. “Now go” he hissed “and tell your dear sister that I’m waiting for her.” I gulped and nodded before stumbling up the stairs half crawling casting wary glances behind me. I passed the doors, 1st years, no; 2nd years, no, I paused outside the 5th year door, trembling, a voice in my head telling me to go inside, that I’ll be safe from the pacing Lucius downstairs, yet I was still afraid, so I went on reluctantly.

6th years. I knocked on the door taking a deep breath, wiping my tears away with the back of my scruffy robes. Hopefully it was too dark to notice anything. A dark haired girl opened the door, her eyes full of disinterest. “Yo Cissy it’s yours”

Cissy rushed out to greet me “Pan” she breathed, “A-are you okay?”

I just stared blankly at her. She wrapped her arms round me, rocking me, I could smell her scent: rose petals-it was comforting.

“I-ermmm-I-I’m fine, don’t worry, It’s-ermmm-Lucius-Lucius is downstairs.”

“Really?” she asked looking childishly delighted.

“He’s waiting for you”

“Why how do I look then” her fingers ran through her golden locks.

“Beautiful like always” I cracked a smile, yet my insides were dying. I couldn’t tell her, I couldn’t break-no shatter her dreams, she was my sister. I watched her run excitedly down the steps.

Instead of heading down to my dorm, I still had one more sister to see. I raised my hand to the door, “Pandora come in my dear sister” it was Bella.

“How’d you know it was me?”

“Come-on you could hear Cissy miles off Pan” she was lounging against her plump cushions, she had a smoking cigarette in her hand. “Why you here?” I watched the smoke coil from between her full rosy lips.

I glanced at the other beds in the room. “Empty, I’m all alone tonight” she grinned.

“I-I have something to tell you.” I told her all about tonight, all about Lucius. I gulped as I fought against the tears. My body was trembling as it re-lived the nightmare.

Bella flew up to her feet anger in her eyes. “No-one treats a Black like that” she hissed, she was seething. “He’ll pay" she started to head towards the door. I quickly pulled on her arm.

"Be-Bell-Bella don't he'll just hurt me some other time wh-when you're n-not around anymore" I was crying in anguish again.

"Sorry I just found out I was engaged to Lestrange, Rookwood and his big mouth.”she spat.

“W-Why?” I knew she hated his guts.

She just waved it off “C’mon I got something to show you” she led me by the hand towards the window, an evil glint in her eye.

“Fuck no, you ain’t gonna push me” I stepped back shaking my head.

“Idiot” she muttered. “Accio broomsticks" two broom sticks came flying through the open window. We flew out of the dorm. “Follow” she whispered.

I followed her and landed in the Dark Woods. The Dark Woods? We stumbled over roots, branches whipped our faces. I was scared, I heard howling. We reached a small clearing, where it was bathed in the eerie moonlight. In the centre was a circle of people, all darkly dressed, facing towards a man in the centre. He was pale, too pale. His eyes had a red tint to them red? and his dark locks brushed the nape of his neck. Bella bowed down on one knee before him, muttering “My Lord” I was shocked, Bella never showed any respect to anyone, I was wringing my hands in fear of what was going to happen to me.

“Bella” he hissed “stand up. Why are you here?”

“I have brought a new recruit, my baby sister, My Lord, she wants revenge”

He faced towards me, studying me, his face was painfully handsome. “Against whom?”

“Lucius Malfoy” I hissed, digging my fingers into my palm.

He smirked. “Interesting. Come here”

I shuffled towards him, my breath all shallow.

“Do you know who I am?”

I slowly nodded. I thought it was all rumours that Bella was serving ‘the dark lord’ who loathed Muggles. My family worshipped the ground where he stood. I sank to my knees, head bowed he would give me my salvation, he would free me from the bonds held by Lucius.I took his hand, it was cold, and placed my lips on it. “My Lord I want revenge for what he did, allow me, let me join you”

“He’s one of my most loyal.” I paled. He smirked.

“Still let me kill him, or let me fight for you, I’ll kill for you my Lord, even if it isn’t him who defiles purebloods.” I hissed, my grip was tightening, he yanked his hand away. “Let me” I looked up with tearful eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
read on my friends...will add soon..:)

x