Status: Thanks for reading... Comment

My Hopeless Love For Damon Salvatore

A Date

His name was William, Will for short. He looked like Channing Tatum, enough said.
My date with him was something I had anticipated all week.
I was sure that my friends were tired of hearing about it though, but I didn't care.
It was finally Friday,and he was picking me up at six. It was currently 4:30 and I couldn't figure out what to wear.
"Kaylee, what do I wear to this date?" I asked her. I had hesitated to call, she had been acting weird all week.
"Umm... how about your purple flowy top, pair of dark jeans, and those awesome black high heels that make you look six feet tall."
I grabbed what she instructed and laid it out on my bed.
"Give me a minute to change."I told her laying my phone on my dresser,grabbing my clothes and running to the bathroom to change. I came back out to my room and looked in my mirror.
I had to admit, I did look great. Kaylee always knew what looked good with what, she was definitely my new fashion consultant.
"I look good." I said laughing.
"I know you do babe." She said also laughing. We talked about my make-up, for which I just put on dark eyeliner on and mascara." We continued to talk until it was a quarter till six.
"I better let you go.Tell me all about it when you get back, K?" she said.
"Well of course."
"Love ya hon." she said laughing.
"You to, bye." We hung up.
The doorbell rang at 5:55, I straitened my hair and answered the door.
"Hey, ready to leave?" He said smiling at me with his dazzling strait teeth.
"Yup," I said grabbing my coat. "Bye mom." I called to her,and walked out the door.
We walked to his car, and we went to the restaurant. Luckily it was only a few blocks away, so there wasn't much of that awkward car drive.
We walked in, I ordered a Coke and spaghetti.
We talked for a long time, really just about random stuff. I learned that he was captain of the football team,a junior in high school, and that he loved soccer, just like me.
We were done with our meal, he paid when we were about to leave.
We were about to leave after he had paid, and he took my hand, and led me out the back door of the restraint.
"I have to show you some thing." he said, stripping off his clothes."You might want to turn away."
I did, looking at the back of the building.
" You can look now." he said, and just as I turned around, he was suddenly changing to a...a wolf.
♠ ♠ ♠
I put it back to one part... YAY!