Status: Thanks for reading... Comment

My Hopeless Love For Damon Salvatore

The After Math

I woke up in Damon's arms. He was cradling my head.
"Hey sunshine." He said to me, looking relieved.
"Hey." I smiled back.
"How long was I out?" I asked looking around the room for any time change.
"Not very long. You actually woke up for a minute, said some gibberish, and fell back asleep. So... a couple of hours I would guess."
"Oh shit! My mom's going to be home in like, 20 minutes." I said, sitting up.
"Calm down, your mother called. She had a meeting."
"How did you manage to sound like me?"
He smiled."I have my ways."
"You should probably get home, your families probably wondering where you're at."
"No, Stefan doesn't care." he paused for a moment. "Unless you do." A smile grew on his face.
"Whatever, I don't care." I said as I was getting up. I walked to the kitchen, he was already there.
"You know what I am. I'm not going to make you do the whole Twilight thing and make you say it out loud, but we do exist. And Khalid is one to, so keep me on speed dial, and always keep your house locked, not that it would do much good, but it can slow him down from getting to you."
"Thanks,Damon." I said, pouring myself a glass of juice."Hey, do you eat regular food?" I asked feeling very foolish.
He chuckled,"Yes, I do."
"Help yourself than."
I walked back over to the couch, flipping the television on. There usually wasn't anything on though.
"Don't you have any questions?"
"Umm... no, no not really."
"Wow. You are completely different than other girls I've met."
"That's good," I said "I like to be different." I smiled up at him, and he kissed my forehead.
"OK, I do have a question then." I said.
"Yeah?"
"Does this mean we're together?"
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, so my chapters are going to be a little shorter lately and if you haven't noticed, this ones out of order.This ones supposed to go before 'A Date pt1 and pt2' but i wrote the other first, mainly because I was really looking forward to it. just to make sure, this is after Kaylee wakes up from fainting in chapter 12.Also, Sorry, I'm going to be gone this next week an only have my DS. They'll probably be in a couple parts and when I get back I will put them together. Keep commenting.Thanks