Status: Thanks for reading... Comment

My Hopeless Love For Damon Salvatore

New Findings

He smiled, twisting a strand of my hair on his finger. "Just Friends with benefits."
"I don't think so." I said in disgust.
"Teenagers, always so perverted. Even Stefan, whose been around 400 years is starting to be."
"God you're old."
"Does it show?" He asked. I laughed at him.
"No. Not really." I flashed a smile at him.
"You flatter me, dear."
"So, who was he?" I said referring to the man who had just previously made me faint with fear.
"Someone to fear. He's much older than Stefan and I, by 300 years easily."
"What does he want?"
"I don't know, but it's not good, clearly."
"Why does he have such loathsome feelings toward you?"
"There's a long story to it."
"I have time."
"OK, well once upon a time in a far away land there lived a beautiful princess..."
"You are such an ass."
"Alright. I slept with one of the members of his family, which was extremely awful for me to do, so it was much worse for her. She had a kid. I disgraced his family. He's been pissed ever since. End of story." He told me. I was about to say something.
"Hold that thought, Stefan's calling." His phone rang. He answered it.
"Hello?" I was only able to hear Damon's side. "Yeah I know, he was at Kaylee's to... Yes that's where I am now... Well she didn't listen to you Stefan, it's a good thing though...He was in the house...Her mother must have invited him in...I don't know why...Yeah he threatened us... Sure, we'll be right there."
"Come on, you're coming with me." He said standing up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up, and led me outside to his car. He opened the door for me and sped away from my house. We arrived at his moments later.
"Come in Kaylee." Stefan said opening the door.
"I would offer you something to eat, but our parents haven't had time to go shopping." Stefan said.
"Save it Stefan, she knows."
"How?"
"Chill little brother, Kaylee's known for a while."
"You have?"
"I didn't think that you were real though, like werewolves."
"They're real,but rare."