Status: Thanks for reading... Comment

My Hopeless Love For Damon Salvatore

Scares

I stopped breathing for a moment. I was dead silent, not wanting to make a move.
The doorbell rang again. I slowly got up from my bed where I had been sitting. I carefully walked down the hall and looked out the window to see who it was that was outside. I couldn't see very well.
I walked down my stairs and opened the door.
"Kaylee Hansin, what took you so long? I've been standing outside for 5 minutes holding this box, which is yours by the way, and it's freezing, and you can't even be bothered to open the door."
"Sorry mom, I hadn't heard it at first." She gave me a look that meant that she could see right through my lie.
I kept the door open for her, and she walked in, carrying a small box. She didn't have to ring the doorbell for me to help her. Such a wimp. Once she was up the stairs, I locked the door and ran up after her. I literally ran, I felt like something was going to get me ever since the sun started going down.
"Here this is yours, it was left outside." My mom said, handing me the box. It had my name on it in beautiful scripture. I had actually liked my name the way it was written.
"Thanks mom." I said walking to my room with the box. I had a few ideas of who it had been from, but you could never be to sure.
I sat down on my bed and took a deep breath. I really hopped that it was nothing completely awful. The box was extremely light weight, and I was surprised that it hadn't blown away what with the awful wind we have in town. I slowly took off the tape from the sides of the box off, careful not to take of any part of scripture.
I opened the sides of the box slowly, not really wanting to know what was in it, but one tiny part of me told me to open it anyway.
There was white tissue paper on top, I moved it over listening to the crinkling noise that it made thinking that this person had clearly put SOME time into this crap. Weirdo.
I moved more of the tissue more urgently, wondering if there was actually a bottom to this box. I was getting anxious.
I tore everything out, and out slipped the back of what looked like a picture. It land on my floor very gracefully, and I slowly bent down to pick it up.
I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and turned the picture over. I stood there, just staring at it for a while, not being able to move.
The picture was of me, sitting at my laptop earlier today. On the bottom right hand corner of the picture there was a message in the same beautiful hand writing. 'Got you, K.'
I crumpled the picture and threw it at my wall, and screamed. My mom came running into my room.
"What is it?" She asked looking worried.
"I-I saw a spider..." I stuttered, hoping that she wouldn't see through that lie.
"Oh, do you need me to kill it? I don't even see one." She looked around my room.
"It's gone now, thanks though." My voice was quivering.
"Ok, well if you need anything..."
"I know mom." She left my room.
I turned around to collect my garbage, and Damon was standing there.
"Jesus, Damon, you scared the shit out of me." I said, my heart pounding in my chest.
"I heard you scream, what is it?"
I walked over and picked up the piece of paper, uncrumpled it, and showed him the picture.
"Kahlid."
♠ ♠ ♠
soooo... I added pictures to my character page... I don't own the pictures just to let you know that, and unless i can convince my friends that look like these people to take pictures for me, that might be the best thing!! And please keep commenting... tell me what you think, thanks!