Status: Thanks for reading... Comment

My Hopeless Love For Damon Salvatore

Games

Damon embraced me. I started to sob into his leather jacket, which I felt bad about.
"Where did you find it?" Damon asked me, stroking my hair.
"My mom brought it home." I said, lifting my head up to look at him.
" We'll just have to be on watch 24/7." He said, chuckling.
"This isn't funny, Damon." I said
"I know love, I know." You could hear the smile in his voice. What was he laughing about.
"What is so humorous?" I asked
"The game he's playing. It's like a child's game. He clearly is trying to make us confused. It'll be alright though, don't worry."
"I won't."
"I have to go, your mother's coming." He said, and before I could ask how he knew, he was gone, and my mother was knocking on my door. I quickly wiped my eyes, smoothed my hair and clothes and sat down on my bed, pulling my laptop on my lap.
"Yeah, come in mom."
"Hey honey... I feel like we don't have a connection anymore, not like we used to at least. Did you need to talk about anything?" I wondered when my mom would ask me about something like this.
"No mom, I''m alright." I told her, feeling bad, she instantly looked disappointing, and hurt.
"Oh, are you sure?" She asked.
"Positive mom, I'm fine, really."
"Alright then, if you're sure..." You could hear the hurt in her voice.
"I love you mom." I said as she was about to walk out.
"I love you to baby." With that, she left, and someone else came in.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short, but i've been really busy, this was all i had time for. I do have a story plot, i know it doesn't seem like it right now, but i do, trust me. :) Please comment. Good and bad, whatever. constructive criticism would be nice. THANKS!
B