Status: Thanks for reading... Comment

My Hopeless Love For Damon Salvatore

Secrets

We put gauze medical tape over my wound, which was currently burning with pain.
"I'm sorry." He said as he cleaned it up. I winced every time he touched me.
"It's fine, I have a question for you though."
"I may have an answer."
"If I hadn't given you my blood, would you have gone and killed someone?"
"More than likely." He said quite frankly.
"But, you didn't kill me, why?"
"Because I didn't want you to die. Simple as that."
"Alright."

The rest5 of the week went by quickly, and neither Sara or Damon came to school Wednesday. He was watching out for Sara. He reported that Kahlid went into her house, came out 3 hours later, at six exactly.
Friday was all Kenzie could talk about. When it finally came around, Kenzie called me for advise on stuff. She called back around 8.
"Hey, how was it?" I answered.
"Fine, it was fine." She sounded upset.
"What happened?"
"Nothing."
"Tell me"
"You'll never believe me."
"Try me."
She told me about what happened, what he showed her. It was pretty unbelievable. I wouldn't have believedx her, if I didn't have a vampire as a semi boyfriend.
"Well, that is pretty strange." I told. I still hadn't told her that Damon was a vampire,I started to feel bad.
"Yeah, I wouldn't have believed him if I didn't see it."
"Yeah, So what now?"
"WE have a date for next Tuesday."
I laughed at first. "That's great." There was a knock at my door. "I gotta go. Love ya, bye." I hung up.
"Come in." I called out.