Status: I realize that I haven't updated this in, like, a year. I'm going to try as hard as I can to re-write some things and get some new chapters out!

Love That Never Dies

Image

Do you believe that true love is ever lasting? That if the bond was strong enough, people could come back and find each other again?

My name is Emily, and I have a story to tell. A very, very strange story that no one would understand. I've been having these dreams lately about a boy named Charles and a girl- a girl who looked exactly like me- falling in love but then losing each other in a tragic event. The funny thing is, this Charles guy, he looked exactly like this man I just met. His name is Matt Sanders and he's in this band- you may have heard of them- Avenged Sevenfold. Life as I know it is about to get a whole lot more interesting.

Disclaimer: I do not own Matt nor any other member of Avenged Sevenfold. I wish I did, but I don't. However, the other characters I do own.

Copyright 2010
  1. The dream.
    "Everything will be over soon my love. We will be back together someday, I love you."
  2. Rock show.
    The smell of burning flesh and fire was dominant, I just didn't know what, or who was burning.
  3. Sweet baby Jesus
    "So, did you just faint at the sight of Mattie's presence? It happens sometimes. Happened to me when I first met him too."
  4. I don't need a thing, I'll wait for you.
    "You didn't answer my question; what are you thinking about?" Matt said walking towards me and sitting down. Pulling my knees up to my chest I said, "You."
  5. At least I can say I stand for something
    Then I looked at the other message; it was from Matt. A smile appeared on my face as I opened the message up. "Hey Em. Call me, I need to hear your voice."
  6. Erase Me
    Now, I know I should have felt weird about all of this, but I wasn't. I barely know the guy, but I just can't help but be drawn to him. I'm not sure if it was because of our past lives together but it just felt natural.
  7. Without You
    He ran his right hand across my cheek, while his other hand still rest on my hip. Our faces automatically leaned in towards each other.
  8. The Only Exception
    His eyes bore into mine and it felt as if I was trapped in his gaze and couldn't break away. This was it I thought, Matt was going to kiss me and nothing was going to interrupt us.
  9. The Fight
    I don’t want to keep living in the memories of my past with Charles. I want to live in the present with Matt.
  10. COD
    I just didn't care anymore, I'm going to be eighteen in a weeks time and he can't be the one making my decisions anymore.