Status: I realize that I haven't updated this in, like, a year. I'm going to try as hard as I can to re-write some things and get some new chapters out!

Love That Never Dies

I don't need a thing, I'll wait for you.

"So, my parent's are cool.." Allison began before stopping automatically when she saw Matt and I staring at one another. Breaking my stare I looked back at Allison and saw the devilish smirk that graced her lips. Turning red I buried by head in my hands. I can't believe that just happened! "You okay Em?" I heard Matt ask. "Yes," I replied not moving from the huddled position. "Well, I'm going to see what Johnny's up to," I heard Allison say before she ran away.

"Are you sure?" he asked. Looking up at him I mustered up the best smile I could. "I'm great," I lied. Chuckling he said, "I know that you're lying Michelle." The color drained from his face as he realized the mistake he had made. "Emily, I mean Emily!" he sputtered out before quickly getting up and walking out.

He knew! He recognized me just as I did him. But how? How does this make any sense? I just don't understand how two people who have never met know each other. He obviously is as confused as I am about this whole thing if he had to get up and walk away like that. I can't do this, I can't stay here any longer. I've got to get out.

Quickly getting up I walked towards the door, ignoring the throbbing headache that I had. "Hey, hey! Where you going?" Jimmy asked running up beside me.

"I just need to get some fresh air, I'm fine. I'll be right back," I promised. Nodding he opened the door for me and I quickly walked out and down the hallway. Hearing the door shut I let out a sigh of relief. The walls were littered with posters of all the artists that performed here. I examined them all as I made my way down the hall. I came upon a door labeled stage. Looking around I saw that no one was around so I quietly opened the door. Walking out on to the dark stage I felt peace wash over me.

Examining my surroundings I made my way towards the front of the stage. I couldn't even fathom playing in front of a room that was filled to the brink. It just blows my mind that bands like Avenged Sevenfold and others could do this on a daily basis. I've never experienced anything like I did tonight, and it makes me wonder why I've never done this before. My parent's are just way too overprotective and they like to keep tabs on everything I do in life. Coming to this show, and standing up here right now makes me feel alive; more alive than I have ever felt in my entire life.

As I sat down my thoughts drifted back to Matt. This whole situation is just so bizzare and I wish there was some way that I knew what was happening. Am I supposed to stay away from Matt? Are the dreams telling me that Matt will be the end of me, that he is the reason that I've died so young in previous lives?

Groaning, I laid down on the stage just staring up at the ceiling letting my thoughts drift away from this whole situation.

"What are you thinking about?" I heard a voice ask me. Gasping, I sat up quickly and turned towards the voice. Coming out of the shadows I saw Matt. "Oh, it's just you," I said, relief washing over me. "You didn't answer my question; what are you thinking about?" Matt said walking towards me and sitting down. Pulling my knees up to my chest I said, "You."

There was a few moments of silence before I spoke up again. "How is it that I feel like I know you Matt? And how did you know about Michelle?"

Sighing, he ran his hands across his face and back his head. "Well, it started out as these dreams. You were in them, but your name was Michelle and.."

"Your name was Charles," I finished for him. He looked over at me and nod his head. "We were apparently in love, or so I'm guessing. It's usually always the same dream too. Sometimes I get little clips from other times, but it's mostly that one when we're in a cabin." I felt my face heat up as he said this because I knew what happened in that cabin. Thank God the lights are dim in here.

"And then my father breaks in and burns the cabin to the ground while we are still inside. We died together in there Matt." I said. "I know. We died in each other's embrace."

I looked over at him and noticed that he was staring at me again. "Emily..." he started.

All of a sudden the door burst open and the light from backstage blinded us. "There you two are! I've been looking everywhere for you guys!" Zack said walking in. I quickly got up and brushed the dirt off of me. Matt soon followed after. "Yeah, what's up man?" he asked. Zack looked from Matt to me, a smirk on his face. "Bus is leaving soon and we've got to be on it," he replied pointing behind him.

Matt nod his head and walked towards the door. Zack turned and started towards the door as well. As soon as Zack was far enough away Matt turned back towards me, his hand extended out towards me.

"C'mon," he said with a grin, showing off his dimples. I smiled and walked towards him, cautiously taking his hand, When I touched those slightly calloused hands, a tingling sensation lit up my whole body. I felt Matt slightly shiver from beside me as well. That just made him grasp my hand tighter and I noticed that my hand fit perfectly with his. With a smile on both of our faces we made our way out of the stage area and down the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally updated!
Work has been kicking my butt lately, and this was the first chance at updating I got.

Here's the amazing song referencing my lame title.


In all seriousness, please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!
I want to hear what you have to say.
Good, bad or even ugly, JUST DO IT!
Thanks for reading guys.
:)))