Status: I realize that I haven't updated this in, like, a year. I'm going to try as hard as I can to re-write some things and get some new chapters out!

Love That Never Dies

Without You

I was really excited that my parents actually let the boys stay at our house. Even though they were in the pool house, they were still close enough. I was close enough to Matt and that's all that really mattered to me.

"This is your house!?" Zacky asked as we pulled into the driveway. "Yeah," I said sighing. Yes, the house was beautiful but it is just too big for my taste. I mean there is only three people living here, so I don't know why my parents insisted that we have this huge house. I guess when you're the center of attention in this small town, you have to have the best of the best. I just rolled my eyes at the thought.

Matt turned the ignition off in their SUV and began to get out. I climbed out of the front seat and headed to the back of the car to help with their stuff.

Once everyone had all of their things, we headed to the back gate that lead to the pool house. Typing in the security code, I heard the click signaling that the gate was unlocked. Pulling it open I motioned for everyone to enter. "Holy shit!" Jimmy yelled before taking off towards the pool. I just laughed as I followed them in before shutting the gate behind me.

"This pool is fucking amazing!" Jimmy yelled again, standing on the edge looking down. "We can go swimming when we get you guys situated, if you want," I replied walking in the direction of the pool house. The boys followed behind me as I opened the front door.

"Ah, it feels good in here," Brian said plopping himself down on the couch. I agreed, it is pretty hot outside for being early December. I guess that's because in Arizona, it always hot.

"Well, there should be plenty of rooms for all of you guys. I'm pretty sure there actually is five bedrooms. Only one bathroom though, sorry." I told them. "It's fine. Thank you so much for this! I fucking hate hotels and this is the best ever!" Jimmy said getting on his knees and hugging my legs. I pat the top of his head with a chuckle, "It's no problem Jimbo. I'm happy to do it." He got up, pecked my cheek and then ran off trying to find "the best room." I full out laughed at him and the other guys started following in Jimmy's direction in search for a room.

Matt still stood there just looking at me. "You really are wonderful, Em. Thank you for all of this," he said walking over to me and gently placing his hands on my hips, pulling me close. I looked up at him through my lashes and felt him brush a kiss across my forehead. He ran his right hand across my cheek, while his other hand still rest on my hip. Our faces automatically leaned in towards each other.

"We're ready to go swimming!" Zacky said, running into the room. "Ohh..."

A low growl erupted through Matt's chest, even though I think it was only me that heard it. "Is this going to be an everyday thing Baker? You always pop in at the worst times," he said pulling away and looking in Zack's direction. "Sorry dude, I don't try it," Zack replied back walking towards the door. Soon following him, the rest of the guys came out of their rooms dressed in their swimsuits.

"Go get changed, Matt. I'm gonna go back to the main house, change and get towels," I told him. He nod his head and then turned and walked down the hallway.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You boys are nuts!" I laughed while sitting on the beach chair. They were all splashing around and having a shark attack. "Come on Em! Come play shark attack!" Jimmy begged. I rolled my eyes, and crossed my arms over my chest. "No way Jose! I am not swimming with a bunch of sharks," I said with a laugh.

"We all know there is only one shark in the pool who wants to take a bite out of you," Brian said with a wink. We all looked over in Matt's direction who put his hands up in defense. "Hey now! Emily, I don't just want to take a bite out of you. I want to shred you to pieces," he said, a growl in his voice as he said the last part. My face immediately got all red and the rest of the guys laughed.

"Awh, no need to be embarrassed Em. It's a known fact that he wants to shred you to pieces, not like it was a secret," Johnny replied. "Ha, just like you want to shred Allison to pieces, huh Christ?" Zacky said pointing his finger. This time, Johnny's face got all red. Everyone laughed again thankfully taking the attention off me.

Matt climbed out of the pool and came over and sat next to me. "Sorry about that Em," he said reaching over to grab my hand. "It's alright. I understand that sometimes you can't help but let things slip. Plus I know for a fact that I am delicious," I said with a grin. He gently ran his thumb in circles on my hand.

"Only time will tell," was his only reply.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The rest of the day was rather eventful. The boys were now in the main house with me making food. All I know is, never in a million years am I going to let Jimmy and Zack make the food again. Within ten minutes the smoke alarm was going off and we were all coughing up a storm.

"Zack, you're part Italian and you can't even make food! What a sad excuse for a man," Johnny told him. "Fuck you, man," was his only reply.

My parents were still out around the town and I knew they wouldn't be back until later tonight. Thank God. If they saw the boys in here, they would flip shit and I would be dead.

There was a knock on the front door. Weird. No one usually ever comes over on a Sunday night. Leaving the kitchen where everyone was laughing about something that Brian did, I went to the door. A smile was on my face until I realized who it was.

Jay?

"Oh, hi. Uhm, what are you doing here?" I asked Jay. He held flowers out to me and I reluctantly took them. "Your parents told me that you were here with... guests. Your mom wanted me to come check on you to make sure you were alright."

Of course she would. She can't trust anyone.

"Well, as you can see. Everything is fine. Thanks for the flowers," I said trying to close the door. He stuck his hand out, holding the door open. I glanced back up at him, looking at him like he was crazy. "You aren't going to let me in?" he said with a pout. "Well, it's getting kind of late and I'm tired," I lied.

"Emily?" I heard Matt ask as he came towards me. I casually looked back at him and smiled. He smiled back at me, and then looked up at Jay and glared. "Is there a problem here?" he asked. Shaking my head I told him, "No. Jay here was just leaving."

Jay didn't move and he was glaring right back at Matt. "Actually. I'm here to take Emily to her parents. I don't like the fact that she's here alone with you men. And if I was told correctly, you guys weren't supposed to be in the main house. So Emily, you're coming with me," he said reaching towards me.

"You touch her and you're dead," Matt said grabbing my arm and pulling me closer. "Jay, just leave okay. I'm fine and you have nothing to worry about. So run on back to my parents," I told Jay. He just stood there, puffing out his chest attempting to look more manly than Matt.

Like he could ever compete against Matt.

Matt was burning holes into Jay's skull and he still had a firm grip on my arm. Finally, Jay couldn't stand the pressure anymore and backed away. "Alright, alright. I'll see you later Emily," he said then turned away and made his way back to his daddy's car.

Matt shut the door, locked it and then proceeded to look out the front window, making sure that Jay was really leaving. Then he came up to me, grabbed the flowers out of my hand and threw them on the floor. "Are you okay babe?" he asked me, looking right into my eyes.

I just stared at him in shock. No one has ever dared stand up for me like that. It was rather... sexy. Anger was still radiating off of Matt's skin and his jaw was clenched. "Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Jay is nothing to worry about," I told him.

Matt nod his head and pulled me towards him and embracing me in a hug. We stood there like that for a few minutes and I rubbed Matt's back in an attempt to calm him down.

Matt may have been calming down, but his actions tonight made my heart flutter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is.
How'd you like that little bit of drama?

This is for Meeyuh-Miyuh! because she she is awesome!
:))

Comment & Subscribe.
<3333